Hello Spellbinders’ and FSJ fans! Our Glimmering Christmas Project Kit is here!
This Glimmering Christmas Project Kit is the perfect way to get your hands on early products from one of the upcoming August Holiday Collections. This kit comes with an assortment of THREE, Hot Foil Plate sets, TWO die sets, ONE roll of foil, and a card making project kit to make THREE cards.
Also included are full color instructions and an online Video Tutorial. You will be guided through every step of the way as your create die cut projects.
Included in Project Kit:
- Christmas Sweater Borders Glimmer Hot Foil Plate GLP-192
- Holiday Sentiments Series 2 Glimmer Hot Foil Plate GLP-191
- Glimmer Poinsettia Glimmer Hot Foil Plate GLP-196
- Christmas Mix & Match Sentiments Die Set S4-1065
- Joyful Christmas Tree Die Set S3-399
- Foil – Gold GLF-014
- Kit Materials to create THREE Cards
- Glimmer foil Joyful Christmas Tree on to Whip Cream cardstock using Silver foil.
- Glimmer foil sentiment on to Black Licorice cardstock twice using Silver foil.
- Die cut Joyful Christmas Tree with coordinating dies.
- Die cut sentiments using sentiment strip die and cut off edges.
- Blend Turbo Teal ink on to A2 white card base, leaving a small white border around the edge. Concentrate the colour towards the bottom of the card.
- Adhere Joyful Christmas Tree to left-hand side with foam squares.
- Adhere sentiment strips to the right-hand side with foam squares.
- Embellish using sequins, adhering with craft glue.
- Glimmer foil Christmas Poinsettia on to Whip Cream cardstock using Rose Gold foil. Foil the three layers of poinsettia.
- Die cut the poinsettia layers using the coordinating dies.
- Die cut the leaves from Whip Cream cardstock.
- Die cut a tag from vellum.
- Layer the Christmas Poinsettia with craft glue and bend petals to create more dimension.
- Adhere poinsettia to tag with craft glue and adhere leaves behind the petals.
- Glimmer foil sentiment on to Black Licorice cardstock using Rose Gold foil. Die cut into a strip using the coordinating die.
- Adhere sentiment on top of Christmas Poinsettia using foam squares.
- Embellish with jewels.
- Add Black Licorice twine through the top of the tag and tie in a bow.
Greetings From Me To You
- Die cut a Nestabilities circle of Lavender Fusion cardstock.
- Blend Lavender Fusion ink on top, keeping the concentrated colour towards the bottom of the circle.
- Glimmer foil Christmas Sweater Border on top using Opal foil.
- Glimmer foil the other side of the circle, lining up the centre of the plate.
- Emboss Nestabilities circle on to a panel of white cardstock.
- Adhere panel to A2 white card base using adhesive runner.
- Adhere foiled circle on top with foam squares.
- Die cut Christmas Mix & Match Sentiment three times from Pretty Pansy cardstock. Adhere one on top of another and adhere on to card.
- Glimmer foil accompanying sentiment on to Whip Cream cardstock using Black foil. Cut into a strip and adhere to card using foam squares.
- Embellish with sequins, adhering with craft glue.