Foiled Halloween and Thanksgiving Cards with Jean
Hello crafty friends! I’m Jean, a paper crafter living in the Pacific Northwest blogging at Right as Rain. I am delighted to be on the Spellbinders blog today sharing colorful, foiled cards created with products in the Fall/Halloween Collection. No matter what your style–fun or elegant–the collection has something to offer for fall holiday cardmaking.
Happy Halloween Card
The design of the Halloween card makes for quick construction as the individual images are foiled separately and cut with a circle die. As one image was heating up, I prepared the next to be foiled.
- Foil bat from the Spooky Greetings set in Black on lime green cardstock.
- Foil ghost from the Spooky Greetings set in Black on orange cardstock.
- Foil skeleton from the Spooky Greetings set in Black on purple cardstock.
- Cut images with circle die in the Essentials Circles
- Foil sentiment from the Spooky Greetings set in Black on Whip Cream cardstock panel. Trim panel. Adhere to Black Licorice card base.
- Attach foiled images.
- Glue sequins for embellishment.
Stampin’ Up cardstock; Taylored Expressions cardstock; Taylored Expressions sequins; dot adhesive; glue.
Foiled Thanksgiving Card
The Thanksgiving-themed card showcases the stunning Autumn Leaf Border foiled in silver on a color-blocked rectangle.
- Cut ½” x 5 ½” cardstock strips in fall colors using banner die in the Everyday Sentiments II
- Tape strips on back.
- Foil assembled rectangle with the Autumn Leaf Border in Matte Silver.
- Foil sentiment from More Sentiments in Matte Silver on Whip Cream cardstock panel.
- Adhere sentiment panel to card base.
- Adhere Autumn Leaf border rectangle to Brush Silver rectangle, cut slightly taller than leaf border panel. Add assembly to card base.
Stampin’ Up cardstock; Taylored Expressions cardstock; dot adhesive; tape
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you’re inspired to create foiled cards with products from the Fall/Halloween Collection!
Amazing greeting card design featuring the best!