Advanced, Cardmaking, Glimmer Hot Foil Inspiration, Project Kits, Step by Step Tutorials, Video Tutorials
Becca Feeken Sweet Cardlets Glimmer Project Kit | Cardmaking Inspiration with Michelle Short | Video
Hello Spellbinders’ and FSJ fans! Our Becca Feeken Sweet Cardlets Glimmer Project Kit is here!
This Becca Feeken Sweet Cardlets Glimmer Project Kit is the perfect way to get your hands on early products from one of the upcoming October Collections.
Also included are full color instructions and an online Video Tutorial. You will be guided through every step of the way as your create die cut projects.
Join designer Michelle Short as she shares 3 beautiful cards created using this kit. Watch video below or on Youtube:
Just Bee-cause Card
- Glimmer foil bee on to Whip Cream cardstock using Black foil.
- Glimmer foil sentiment on to Black Licorice Cardstock using Gold foil.
- Glimmer foil honeycomb background on to a 4” x 5.25” Whip Cream panel using Gold Foil.
- Die cut bee using coordinating die.
- Die cut sentiment into strips.
- Adhere background panel on to A2 white card base using foam tape.
- Bend bee’s wings and adhere on top with foam squares.
- Add sentiment piece below with foam tape.
- Embellish with sequins and enamel dots.
Just Enough Grace Card
- Glimmer foil background swirl on to Tin Pail cardstock using Opal foil.
- Die cut out using Hemstitch Square Etch Die.
- Glimmer foil swan on to Whip Cream cardstock using Silver Foil.
- Glimmer foil sentiment on to Whip Cream cardstock using Skybright foil.
- Die cut swan using coordinating die.
- Die cut sentiment into strip.
- Adhere background piece on to 5” x 5” white card base with foam tape.
- Adhere swan on top with foam squares.
- Adhere sentiment on top with foam squares.
- Embellish with jewels.
Lovely Lady Card
- Glimmer ladybug and wings on to Whip Cream cardstock using Black Foil.
- Die cut ladybug body using coordinating dies.
- Colour wings using Copic Markers and fussy cut out (or use coordinating dies).
- Adhere wings on top of body using foam squares.
- Glimmer foil sentiment on to Black Licorice cardstock using Red foil.
- Cut into a strip.
- Die cut tag from Whip Cream cardstock and glimmer foil with Polka Dot Strip using Red foil.
- Tie Black Licorice twine through top of tag.
- Adhere tag to A2 white card base with foam tape.
- Adhere tag on top with more foam tape.
- Adhere sentiment and ladybug on top of tag with foam squares.