Hello Spellbinders’ and FSJ fans! Our FSJ Buzzworthy Project Kit is here!
The Buzzworthy Project Kit is the perfect way to snag select products from the collection a bit early. This kit features TWO Stamp Sets, a Stencil, Paint, Modeling Paste, and a Spatula. This kit also includes the supplies to create FOUR fun cards. The kit is a $73.70 Value for just $48.00!
- Trim a panel of 110lb white cardstock to 25” x 5.5”. Affix Honeycomb stencil over the the top with tape.
- Mix Lemon Drop Acrylic Paint with Journey Modeling Paste on a craft mat. Use a spatula to smooth the yellow paste over the stencil, coating the entire panel.
- Sprinkle gold fine glitter over the top towards the lower half of the panel then remove stencil (wash immediately). Set aside to dry.
- Stamp the butterfly from the Block Prints stamp set in embossing ink on Whip Cream cardstock and heat emboss with gold glitter embossing powder. Trim out with a Classic Square die.
- Heat emboss the ‘Sweet Friend’ sentiment from the Sweet as Honey stamp set in white embossing powder on Black Licorice cardstock and trim out.
- Affix the now dry panel to a white notecard with yellow craft foam.
- Affix the butterfly image and sentiment with foam squares.
- Add FSJ Sparkle Drops to finish.
- Trim a panel of 110lb white cardstock to 25” x 5.5”. Affix Stained Glass stencil over the the top with tape.
- Use the remaining paste mixed with Lemon Drop acrylic paint and smooth it over the centre of the panel. (I did this while making card 1 to avoid the mix drying)
- Sprinkle Vintage Platinum glitter over the top and remove the stencil (wash immediately). Brush off any excess and set aside to dry.
- Stamp the large floral and co-ordinating leaf from the ‘Sweet as Honey’ stamp set on hot press watercolor cardstock in FSJ Black Licorice.
- Watercolor image with yellows, browns and greens, dry and fussy cut out.
- Heat emboss ‘Miss You’ from the Block Prints stamp set in Platinum embossing powder. Trim out.
- Adhere dried stencilled panel to white notecard.
- Adhere floral and leaf with foam squares to the panel. Adhere sentiment in upper right corner.
- Finish with Nuvo Drops in Golden Sunset.
You’re A Keeper
- Trim a panel of Whip Cream cardstock to 25” x 5.5”.
- Using acrylic blocks, stamp the honeycomb stamp from the ‘Sweet As Honey’ stamp set several times around the panel using a variety of yellow shades of ink. Don’t clean the stamp between stampings.
- Stamp the three bees in FSJ Black Licorice ink, and their ‘trails’.
- Stamp the sentiments ‘You’re A Keeper’ and ‘Bee Happy’ in Black Licorice Ink and finish with a few of the speckles from the stamp set.
- Dry emboss the panel with the Honeycomb stencil using the Platinum 6, a rubber mat and embossing plate.
- Mount the panel onto a white notecard and finish with Fashion Gold Embellishments.
Gold fine glitter, Vintage Platinum Distress Glitter Dust, White embossing powder, Gold Sparkle embossing powder, Platinum embossing powder, embossing ink, Foam tape, yellow craft foam, double sided tape, Hot press watercolor cardstock, Stabilo fine liner pens, Mijello Mission Gold watercolors, Cutterbee scissors, Catherine Pooler Ink – Sauna, Lemoncello, Shea Butter, Heat tool.