We are excited to introduce you to our newest Subscription Club – Clear Stamp of the Month featuring made in the USA stamps from high quality photopolymer for clear, crisp impressions. Our stamps create one of the best impressions on the market giving you a perfect stamped image every time!
Here’s a look at the November 2020 Clear Stamp of the Month – Christmas Gem:
Watercolor Palette (of your preference), Distress Ink Pad (of your preference), Crystal Sequins, S5-411, Acetate, Translucent Vellum, Gold Heat Embossing Powder, White Heat Embossing Powder, Black Ink, Watercolor Paper, Glossy Accent, Liquid Glue, Mounting Craft Tape, Double-sided Tape, White Acrylic Paint, Embossing Ink, Embossing Powder Tool, Heat Gun Embossing Tool, Platinum 6 Die Cut Machine and Embossing Machine, Paper Trimmer, EF-013.
Rejoice in the Season Card
- Stamp Christmas Gem in the center of a watercolor panel.
- Watercolor the background panel.
- Watercolor the Christmas Gem.
- Heat Emboss 1 Stylish Script in the center of the Christmas Gem.
- Trim off the edges of the card panel to W 4’’X W 5-1/4’’ inches.
- Mount the card panel to an A2 standard size top folding white card base using craft foam tape.
- Glue down Crystal Sequins with liquid glue to embellish the card.
- Add Glossy Accent to the berries and the center of the flowers for a glossy dimensional look.
- Finish the card off by adding highlights using a white gel pen or white acrylic paint.
Merry Christmas Card
- Prep an A2 standard size card panel using embossing powder tool.
- Place small stamp images from the stamp set on an acrylic block and stamp them over the card panel with embossing ink. Then repeat the stamping until a pattern is created.
- Add white heat embossing powder to the stamped images.
- Heat set the Powder until is complete melted using a heat gun embossing tool.
- Add color to the card panel using any color ink using the heat embossing resist technique.
- Trim the edges off from the inked card panel to W 3-3/4” X H 5.0’” inches.
- Adhere the backing of the card panel with double-sided tape to an A2 standard size top folding white card base.
- Stamp, Watercolor and Fussy-cut one more Christmas Gem.
- Mount the Christmas Gem using craft foam tape.
- Finish the card off by gluing with liquid glue Crystal Sequins to add a touch of shine.
Peace Joy & Love Card
- Create a watercolor panel.
- Dry emboss de watercolor panel using Spellbinders EF-013 to add texture.
- Trim the edges off from the textured watercolor panel to H 5-1/8” X W 3-7/8” inches.
- Adhere the backing of the panel with double-sided tape to an A2 size top folding white card base.
- Create a frame using the 2 largest die from S5-411.
- Put upside down the die-cutting frame and adhere a large piece of acetate using strong double-sided tape.
- Add skinny pieces of craft foam tape.
- Add crystal sequins to the card panel.
- Peel off the backing of the craft foam tape.
- Mount the frame with the window over the card base.
- Stamp and gold heat emboss Christmas Gem over translucent vellum.
- Fussy-cut the gem and glue it down with liquid glue over the shaker window.
- Finish the card off by gluing down with liquid glue crystal sequin for an extra touch of shine.
November 2020 Clear Stamp of the Month – Video Tutorial
Watch video tutorial using this month kit below or on Youtube:
November 2020 Clear Stamp of the Month – Guest Designer Video Tutorial
Watch video tutorial below or on Youtube:
Here’s a closer look at the projects we created using our November 2020 Clear Stamp of the Month:
We have several Value Clubs available!
Die Hero Club (includes Small, Large and APG Dies of the Month) and The Works Club (includes Small, Large, APG Dies of the Month + Card Kit of the Month) and other Value Clubs. See all Value Club options here.