Our November 2020 Small Die of the Month is here! This “Frankie Goes to the North Pole” die set features 20 cutting dies.
Enjoy the step by step tutorial below as well as the video tutorial to get you started with this month’s kit. Make sure to show us what you create by tagging #SpellbindersClubKits on social media! This kit is available November 1st, 2020, make sure to get yours!
Warm Holiday Wishes Card
Catch step by step instructions for this project below. Click photos to enlarge:
- Trim slope & score at measurements: 2 1/2″, 4 1/2″, 6 1/4″.
- Accordion fold slope & add to inside of A2 card
- Foil A2 panel, trim banks & add to card
- Die cut snowmen & assemble
- Die cut tree & signs, assemble & add with snowman
- Add heat embossed sentiment & snowman
November 2020 Small Die Of The Month – Video Tutorial
Watch video tutorial using this month kit below or on Youtube.
Here’s a closer look at the projects we created using our November 2020 Small Die Of The Month kit:
We have several Value Clubs available!
Die Hero Club (includes Small, Large and APG Dies of the Month) and The Works Club (includes Small, Large, APG Dies of the Month + Card Kit of the Month) and other Value Clubs. See all Value Club options here.