February 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month is Here – Trefoil Florals & Sentiments
Our February 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month is here! This “Trefoil Florals & Sentiments” stamp set features made in the USA stamps from high-quality photopolymer for clear, crisp impressions. Our stamps create one of the best impressions on the market giving you a perfect stamped image every time!
Here’s a look at the February 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month – Trefoil Florals & Sentiments:
February 2021 Large Die of the Month, February 2021 Small Die of the Month, February 2021 Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month, Standard Circle LG Die Set, Glimmer Foil System, Platinum 6 Die Cut Machine and Embossing Machine, Quick Trimmer, Tool n’ One, Polished Brass Foil, Crystal Sequins, Gold Heat Embossing Powder, Detail Black Ink, Copic Markers, Embossing Ink, Embossing Powder Tool, Heat Gun Embossing Tool, Heavy Weight White Cardstock, Gold Cardstock, Watercolor Paper, Liquid Glue, Mounting Craft Tape, Double-sided Tape, Paper Trimmer, Watercolor Palette, MISTI Stamping Tool.
Love You Card
- Place a watercolor panel inside the MISTI stamping tool.
- Place one of the 4 floral stamps in one of the corners of the panel.
- Stamp the floral image with Black Ink.
- Repeat the stamping as many times as needed until a pattern is created over the white card panel but interchanging the floral stamp image.
- Watercolor the floral stamped images with different hues to create contrast.
- Trim the edges off from the water-colored card panel to H 5-1/4’’ x W 4.0’’ once the water-coloring panel is completely dry.
- Adhere the backing of the patterned background panel with double-sided tape to an A2 top folding white card base.
- Trim down a piece of Gold cardstock to W 2-7/8’’ x H 1-1/4’’.
- Trim down a piece of white cardstock to W 2-3/4’’ x H 1-1/8’’.
- Stamp and heat emboss 2 sentiments from the stamp set over the white cardstock piece with embossing ink and gold embossing powder.
- Adhere the heated embossing white cardstock piece with double-sided tape over the gold cardstock piece.
- Mount the stacked sentiment with craft foam tape on the lower side of the card to add dimension.
- Finish the card by adhering with crystal sequins with liquid glue.
Happy Birthday Card
- Line up over a white card panel the larger glimmer plate from February Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month.
- Cut a large piece of Polished Brass foil using the Quick Trimmer.
- Get the frame foiled using, Glimmer Foil System Platform and Platinum 6 Die Cut Machine and Embossing Machine.
- Trim the edges off from the card foiled card panel to H 5-1/4’’ x H 4.0’’ and adhere it with double-sided tape to an A2 side folding white card base for a landscape design.
- Stamp and watercolor a second white card panel in the same way as the first example.
- Line up the third-to-last die from over the water-colored card panel Standard Circle LG Die Set and run them thru the die-cut machine to die-cut a circle out of it.
- Mount the patterned circle with craft foam tape to the center of the card.
- Line up over a piece of gold cardstock the happy die word from February 2021 Large Die of the Month and run them thru the die-cut machine.
- Line up once again the happy die but this time over white cardstock and run them thru the die-cut machine.
- Stack together each die-cutting letter and glue them down with liquid glue over the patterned circle.
- Stamp and heat emboss a small sentiment from the stamp set over a strip of white cardstock using embossing ink and gold embossing powder.
- Mount the sentiment to the patterned circle with craft foam tape to add dimension.
- Finish the card off by gluing down with liquid glue crystal sequins to add a touch of sparkle.
Miss You Card
- Line up the die from February 2021 Small Die of the Month over a large piece of white cardstock.
- Run the cardstock along with the die through the Platinum 6 Die Cut Machine and Embossing Machine.
- Repeat the previous step and once you’re done, stacked them together by adhering them with liquid glue.
- Glue down with liquid glue the stacked die-cutting piece to in the center of an A2 top folding white card base.
- Line up the die once again from February 2021 Small Die of the Month over a large piece of gold cardstock.
- After the gold die-cutting piece is completed, removed the inner shaped pieces from the die-cutting piece and glue them down with liquid glue to the card base.
- Stamp with Black Ink over a piece of white cardstock one of the sentiments from the stamp set and watercolor the image.
- Use one of the inner dies from the die set to die-cut the sentiment out of the white cardstock.
- Mount with square dimensional adhesives the sentiment in the center of the card.
- Finish the card by gluing down with liquid glue crystal sequins to add a touch of shine.
February 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month – Video Tutorial
Watch video tutorial using this month kit below or on Youtube:
Here’s a closer look at the projects we created using our February 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month:
We have several Value Clubs available!
Die Hero Club (includes Small, Large and APG Dies of the Month) and The Works Club (includes Small, Large, APG Dies of the Month + Card Kit of the Month) and other Value Clubs. See all Value Club options here.
I love the Feb. stamp of the month stamps and the small dies of month dies, because I could use them in so many different ways, but that is all I want. Is there any way they can purchased with out joining any clubs?
Jeannette, unfortunately, no. Our club products are exclusive to Club members. Sometimes, if there is leftover inventory, it is made available to all customers on our website; however, there is no guarantee that there will be leftover inventory for any given month. All monthly leftover inventory is added to our website – https://www.spellbinderspaperarts.com/club-kits/