Our May 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month is here! This “Borders & Sentiments” stamp set features made in the USA stamps from high-quality photopolymer for clear, crisp impressions. Our stamps create one of the best impressions on the market giving you a perfect stamped image every time!
Here’s a look at the May 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month – Borders & Sentiments:
Hug You Card
The larger sentiment from May 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month Borders & Sentiments fits perfectly inside the May 2021 Large Die of the Month Stitched Card Front, Border & Flower.
- Line up the stitched cover die from the set over 4 1/4 x 5 1/2″ white card panel. Die-cut and remove the small pieces out of the card panel using your Tool n’ One.
- Use Embroidery thread and embroidery needles to get the stitching done over the card front panel.
- Die-cut a second card front card panel and adhere from the back of the stitched card front panel.
- Line up the stitched panel over A2 white card panel and stamp the sentiment in the center with embossing ink.
- Add gold embossing powder, heat set the embossing powder using a heat embossing gun tool.
- Adhere embossed panel to an A2 top folding white card base.
- Adhere stitched card front panel over the heat embossing card panel.
- Embellish with small jewels to add a pop of shine!
Happy Birthday Card
Some of the strip sentiments from May 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month Borders & Sentiments fit perfectly inside the bottom detailed die-cutting piece of the May 2021 Small Die of the Month Arched A2 & Slimline Card Creator.
- Die-cut Arched A2 card creator dies from white cardstock.
- Adhere die cut onto an A2 standard size white card panel following the design.
- Stamp strip sentiment in clear embossing ink onto pink cardstock.
- Add gold heat embossing powder and heat set the powder using a heat embossing tool.
- Trim down the sentiment and mount as shown.
- Die-cut stitched flower from white cardstock using one of the dies from May 2021 Large Die of the Month; stitch using embroidery thread.
- Mount stitched flower and embellish card with jewels to add a pop of shine.
Floral Border Card
Start by creating a stamped floral frame on an A2 card.
- Place an A2 standard size white card panel in a portrait way inside the MISTI Stamping Tool.
- Place the large floral edger stamp in the lower left corner of the card panel leaving 1/8’’ gap.
- Stamp image with detailed black ink, turn card panel and stamp the images once again on the other side of the panel.
- Remove the stamp, line up the medium floral edger stamp and repeat the stamping process.
- Remove the stamp, line up the medium size floral edger stamp image to get the stamping done in the bottom part of the panel.
- Turn over the card panel and repeat the stamping in the other side of the card panel.
- Continue to create a frame.
- Stamp the larger sentiment in detailed black ink in the center of the card.
- Use Copic markers or any coloring medium to color in the floral frame.
- Trim panel to 5 1/4″ x 4.0″ .
- Adhere to gold mat cut to 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″.
- Mount the layered card panel onto A2 top folding white card base.
- Embellish with jewels.
May 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month – Video Tutorial
Watch video tutorial using this month kit below or on Youtube:
Here’s a closer look at the projects we created using our May 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month:
For those who want to join multiple clubs to bundle and save, we offer Value Clubs and VIP Value Clubs. VIP Value Clubs offer members the most value and savings + members will periodically get BONUS Deals and Gifts. See all Value Club options here.