June 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month is Here – Circles of Sunshine
Our June 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month is here! This “Circles of Sunshine” stamp set features made in the USA stamps from high-quality photopolymer for clear, crisp impressions. Our stamps create one of the best impressions on the market giving you a perfect stamped image every time!
Here’s a look at the June 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month – Borders & Sentiments:
Start by creating a Sunset Landscape on an A2 standard size white card panel so, therefore,
- Use a piece of post-it tape or masking tape at the mark of 2-1/4’’ inches from a white card panel to create a horizon line.
- Ink up a Sunset sky over the card panel at the middle point of it using ink blending brushes along with a combination of Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Picked Raspberry, Festive Berries, and Abandoned Coral.
- Remove the post-it tape or masking tape from the card panel, and place it edge to edge over the inked side of the card panel, then repeat the same steps over the lower side of the card panel to create a sky reflection over the Sea.
- Once the ink blending is done and dry over the card panel, use the stamping tool to line up the Sun stamp image in the center of the card panel, and then get the Sun image stamped using yellow and orange dye inks for a better impression.
- Next, add refection to the sea using, a sponge and white acrylic paint.
- Trim off the edges from the card panel to H 5.0’’ x W 3-3/4’’ inches and adhere to its backing a piece of craft foam to add dimension.
- Mount the card panel to an A2 top folding standard size white card base.
- Stamp a sentiment from the stamp set over a piece of white cardstock with Black ink and then, mount the sentiment over the card.
- Finish the card off by stamping 2 bird silhouette groups on each side of the sentiment using the stamp images from the set.
- Embellish the card by gluing down some crystal sequins to add a touch of shine!
Life if a Circle Card
Some of the sentiments from JUN-2021 CSOM, work perfectly along with JUN-2021 DOML so to create a mini slimline card,
- Trim down a 6’’ x 6’’ inches white card panel, create a scoring line at the 3’’ inches point mark and then, fold it in half.
- Line up the stripes die from JUN-2021 DOML over a large piece of white cardstock and run them through your Platinum 6 Die Cut Machine and Embossing Machine.
- Adhere down with double-sided tape 1 large and 2 white die-cutting strips in the center of the card base.
- Line up the swirl looking die from the set and go ahead to die-cut it out twice from white cardstock and once out of gold cardstock.
- Stack the die-cutting piece together and then glue down the dimensional piece with liquid glue over the card.
- Use the circle die that die-cut 6 outlined circles from the set to die-cut them out from White, Pink Sand, Dahlia, Persimmon, Saffron, Rainforest and Teal Topaz color cardstock.
- Use one of the solid circle dies to die-cut 2 solid white circle bases.
- Inlay the color outlined circles over the white circle bases, but to increase dimension go ahead and increase a layer from one to the other using the white die-cutting outlined circles.
- Die-cut a second solid white circle and go ahead to stamp and get heat emboss over it a sentiment from JUN-2021 CSOM.
- Finish the card off by mounting the sentiment in the center of the card.
The sentiments from JUN-2021 CSOM, also work perfectly with JUN-2021 DOM so, therefore, to create this morning scene.
- Line up the dies from the set that creates the mountains and hills over a large piece of white cardstock and then run them through the die-cutting machine.
- Geth them ink up using a combination of Gray and Brown distress oxide inks and set them off aside.
- Ink up with Light Blue ink an A2 size white card panel.
- Use the color block die including in the set to die-cut 6 die-cutting pieces out of Beeswax color cardstock.
- Glue down with liquid glue the yellow die-cutting pieces over the inked card panel creating the Sunrays for the scene.
- Adhere the pieces together with double-sided tape to create hills scene.
- Mount the scene with craft foam to add dimension over the card panel.
- Stamp and get Gold heat emboss one of the sentiments from the stamp set over a yellow die-cutting circle.
- Mount the stamped and heat embossing circle over the card panel to finishing the sunny sky.
- Create some inked die-cutting cactus using the cactus die including in the set and them get them glue down with liquid glue over the card.
- Finish the card off by mounting the card panel with craft foam to add dimension over an A2 size top folding white card base and get the card embellished by gluing down with liquid glue some crystal sequins to add a pop of shine!
June 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month – Video Tutorial
Watch the video tutorial using this month kit below or on Youtube:
Here’s a closer look at the projects we created using our June 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month:
For those who want to join multiple clubs to bundle and save, we offer Value Clubs and VIP Value Clubs. VIP Value Clubs offer members the most value and savings + members will periodically get BONUS Deals and Gifts. See all Value Club options here.