Truly Yours Collection Inspiration with Tracy Ware
Hello Crafters! This is Tracy Ware and I’m super excited to be a guest here on the Spellbinders blog! Today I’m sharing four projects that I created using the new Truly Yours Collection. This collection is so great because it includes glimmer plates, dies and an awesome sentiment stamp set! I have to say, I fell in love with all of the tiny flowers in the various sets of this collection, as you’ll see in my projects. So let’s get into it!
For my first project, Sending Hugs, I’m featuring the Rings around the Circle Dies, along with some of those tiny flowers that I mentioned earlier, from the Heart Swans Die set.
- Die cut Rings Around the Circles from white and yellow cardstock, and adhere the white rings to the card panel in a random pattern.
- Inlay the yellow circles into the white circles using glue.
- Die cut flowers and leaves from the Heart Swans Die set using blue, green and yellow cardstock, and adhere the yellow centers of the flowers.
- Adhere the flowers in the center of the white circles on the panel using foam tape.
- Hot foil Sending Hugs sentiment from the Mini Sincere Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate and Die set using gold foil and the Glimmer Hot Foil System.
- Adhere sentiment to panel using foam tape and adhere card panel to card base.
On my next project, Miss You Heart Swans, I’m featuring the Essential Glimmer Label Glimmer Hot Foil Plates, the wreath from the Cameo Etched Dies set, and the Heart Swans set. All of these sets are super fun, but I’m really having a blast with all of the
little flowers, like I said earlier. So much so, that I had to order the Mini Blooms and Sprigs die set! Let’s talk about the next project!
- Using gold foil, I double foiled the Essential Glimmer Label Glimmer Hot Foil Plates using the two largest sizes on a panel of white cardstock with the Glimmer Hot Foil System, add light pink ink blending around the edges.
- Die cut the leaf wreath from the Cameo Etched Dies set using white cardstock and adhere in the center of the foiled panel using glue.
- Die cut the swans from the Heart Swans set using white cardstock and add light pink ink blending around the edges.
- Die cut the flowers and leaves from the same Heart Swans set using pinks and green cardstock. I also used the leaves die from the Bouquet of Flowers set to cut additional leaves. Adhere the centers to the flowers using glue.
- Adhere the swans to the center of the foiled panel using foam tape, and adhere the flowers around the foiling using a combination of glue and foam tape for dimension.
- Stamp the Miss You sentiment from the I’m Here for You Stamp and Die set using black ink and heat emboss using clear embossing powder and adhere to the swans.
- Adhere entire panel to a card base using glue.
This next project is my favorite! For the You’re on my Mind floral, I decided to make my own background using the floral elements and leaves from the Bouquet of Flowers Die set. I also used some jewels to added extra bling!
- To begin, I splattered my panel with gold paint for interest.
- Die cut flowers and leaves from blue, pink, purple, yellow and green cardstock, and adhere the stems, flowers and centers using glue.
- Arrange floral elements and leaves atop the gold splattered panel and adhere with glue, trimming off the excess.
- Adhere floral panel to a pink panel and then adhere all to the card base.
- Using gold foil, hot foil the sentiment from the Mini Sincere Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plates and Die set on white cardstock using the Glimmer Hot Foil System, and adhere that to the card using foam tape.
- Add jewels for bling and interest.
And now onto my last project using the Truly Yours Collection. For this one, I’m showcasing the Paper Couture Dress Die set and the Elliptical Ovals Die set, along with flowers and leaves from the Heart Swans Die set and a sentiment from the Mini Sincere Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plates and Die set. Let’s get into it!
- Begin by splattering a white panel with black paint.
- Die cut the two largest Elliptical Ovals using black and white cardstock and adhere those together using glue, and then adhere them to the middle of the splattered panel.
- Die cut the Paper Couture Dress pieces from black cardstock, and the bow pieces, as well as the hanger, from glitter cardstock. Fold the bottom dress piece along the lines and adhere all pieces together using glue. Adhere the dress piece to the center of the ovals using foam tape for dimension.
- Using the flowers and leaves from the Heart Swans set, die cut those using white cardstock and adhere the centers to the flowers.
• Adhere the flowers and leaves around the ovals using a combination of glue and foam tape. Add silver gems to some of the flowers for interest.
- Adhere all to a black panel, I thought this tied all of the black elements together. Then, adhere those to a white card base.
- Using silver foil, hot foil the Hello You sentiment from the Mini Sincere Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plates and Die set using the Glimmer Hot Foil System, trim and adhere to dress using glue.
White cardstock, blue cardstock, pink cardstock, purple cardstock, yellow cardstock, black cardstock, glue, foam tape, jewels and embellishments, black ink, clear embossing powder, gold paint, black paint.
I hope you’ve enjoyed all of these projects. I sure did enjoy making them all using the new Truly Yours Collection. For more inspiration, stop by my blog, and my Instagram.
Thank you so much for stopping by today!