September 2021 Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month is Here – Pop Up 3D Vignette Vintage Cash Register
Our September 2021 Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month is here! Designed by Becca Feeken from Amazing Paper Grace this “Pop Up 3D Vignette Vintage Cash Register” die of the month will have you creating gorgeous layered projects in no time! Versatile, elegant, and timeless. This die set features 16 dies.
Enjoy the step-by-step tutorial below as well as the video tutorial to get you started with this month’s kit. Make sure to show us what you create by tagging #AmazingPaperGraceClubKit & #SpellbindersClubKits on social media! This kit is available on September 1st, 2021, make sure to get yours!
Catch step-by-step instructions for this project below. Click photos to enlarge:
- Die cut pieces as shown.
- Assemble front and back of register as shown. Use foam adhesive to create dimension for keys and drawer. Crank and handle were only added to the front.
- There are 3 sets of tabs on the Vignette Inserts that will allow different heights in the cash register (A, B, C). Cut the tabs as shown.
- Apply adhesive to the 2 wings of the Vignette Side Pieces. Fold the wings. Place Vignette Inserts in the order as shown; Layer 1 is the front.
- For Layer 3, adhere the decorative register top so that the decorative piece is above the top of the Vignette Insert. The extended piece will “color in” the sentiment at the same time!
- For Layer 4, place Vignette Insert so that the sentiment is facing backwards (it will show through the open window at the back of the register).
- Attach Vignette side pieces to the front and back of the cash register. Use lines shown as a guide. The register is wider than the Vignette Inserts, so it needs to be centered.
- Tip: The “Priceless” sentiment on the back fits in the open register window; use this as a guide for placement of the Vignette Inserts.
- This can be folded flat for mailing (padded envelope is recommended).
Approximate Finished Measurement: 1.875 x 5.125 x 5.75″ in I 5.7 x 13.0 x 14.6 cm
September 2021 APG Die of the Month – Video Tutorial
Watch the video tutorial using this month’s kit below or on Youtube.
Here’s a closer look at the other projects created using September 2021 Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month:
For those who want to join multiple clubs to bundle and save, we offer Value Clubs and VIP Value Clubs. VIP Value Clubs offer members the most value and savings + members will periodically get BONUS Deals and Gifts. See all Value Club options here.
Thank you Samra, so glad you like it!!
I am totally confused. I wish u had a better tutorial. Not sure what pieces u cut off the center piece nit sure how u got the decorative top to cut out so big because it doesn’t cut out. Ugh!
So beautiful and so creative. These APG dies always take a little more time to work with, but the end results are worth it every time…that’s my 2 cents 🙂
Thank you so much for the lovely feedback CC! It helps to know what you you think – and yes, your .02 cents is always welcome, lol!! ?’
These stunning and creative dies may require a little more effort; but the results are so worth it. I always get a a wonderful recipient response and find a lot of them keep these cards and/or display them. It brings a lot of satisfaction to the maker and joy to the recipient. Becca Feeken’s dies are gorgeous!
MaryH Thank you so much for being a club member!! I am so grateful to hear that you actually use the dies and that you share them by giving! Nothing makes me happier!! They are really a fun make and once you have the hang of it, they are quite quick and easy. Happy making sweet pea!! ?
This die set is simply delightful. As others have said, they do take a little extra time and effort but the results always make you feel so good. There’s nothing like Becca’s dies.
Sweet Beverly, thank you so much for the kind, kind words!! ?