September 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month is Here – A Little Bird Told Me
Our September 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month is here! This “A Little Bird Told Me” stamp set features made in the USA stamps from high-quality photopolymer for clear, crisp impressions. Our stamps create one of the best impressions on the market giving you a perfect stamped image every time!
Here’s a look at the September 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month:
A coordinating die set is available separately – S2-329 Tweet Friend
September 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month Inspiration:
Tweet Friend Card
- Place an A2 size white card panel inside your stamping tool.
- Line up the bird image in the lower center of the card panel and stamp with detailed black ink.
- Mask the bird with a piece of masking tape and stamp flag, sentiments, and flowers.
- Color stamped images using a combination of neutral hues for the flag, greens hues for the leaves, red hues for the flowers, and orange + yellow hues for the bird.
- Trim the edges of the card panel to H 5-1/8’’ X 3-7/8’’.
- Add blue cardstock mat, foam mount to A2 white card base.
- Embellish with Silver mix gems.
Happy Birthday Card
- Stamp bird and flag in detailed black ink.
- Add a pop of color using blue hues or any color of your choice to the stamped images.
- Die-cut the bird and flag out using coordinating dies.
- Die-cut balloons using dies from the September Large Die of the Month and flowers from the September Small Die of the Month.
- Cut white card panel to H 5.0” X W 3-3/4”. Foam mount it onto A2 top folding white card base.
- Foam mount stamped and colored pieces creating a scene.
- Embellish card with Silver mix gems.
- Stamp circle and bow using detailed black ink.
- Add color using blue hues and fussy cut the images out.
- Die-cut leaves and flowers using colored cardstock and dies that were used in the previous example.
- Create a half wreath using the die-cut pieces as well with the fussy cutout piece.
- Cut white card panel to H 5.0” x W 3-3/4”. Use an insert die from the S5-411 set to add a dotted border.
- Adhere the dotted detailed front card panel to a large piece of gold cardstock to make the dotted frame stand out and foam mount A2 white top folding card base.
- Glue down the wreath to the dotted frame.
- Add a die-cut banner created with the September Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the month along with a die-cut Hello sentiment created using a hello die included in the September Small Die of the month
- Embellish with Silver Mix gems.
September 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month – Video Tutorial
Watch the video tutorial using this month kit below or on Youtube:
Here’s a closer look at the projects we created using our September 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month:
For those who want to join multiple clubs to bundle and save, we offer Value Clubs and VIP Value Clubs. VIP Value Clubs offer members the most value and savings + members will periodically get BONUS Deals and Gifts. See all Value Club options here.
Love it! I have so many bird stamps, at first I was disappointed by the sneak peek, but when I saw the entire set, it is different enough and definitely CUTE! excited to get my club sets and play.
Such a sweet stamp set! If you happen to know of someone who would like to sell their set (new or used), I would love to purchase one. I missed seeing it until it was too late last month. Thank you!