October 2021 Clear Stamp + Die of the Month Preview & Tutorials – Sending You
Our October 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month preview & tutorials are here! This “Sending You” stamp set features made in the USA stamps from high-quality photopolymer for clear, crisp impressions. Our stamps create one of the best impressions on the market giving you a perfect stamped image every time!
Here’s a look at the October 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month:
You asked and we listened. Join NEW Clear Stamp & Die of the Month Club and receive an expertly designed clear stamp and coordinating die set each month, complete with inspiration. Plus, members get store savings, extra deals, gifts, and more.
October 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month Inspiration:
A Big Thank You Card
- Place white cardstock inside stamping tool, line up the large Sending and You, stamp sing embossing ink, cover with gold embossing powder, heat set.
- Cut out using coordinating dies. Die-cut additional blank pieces, stack together to create dimensional die cuts.
- Cut strips of colored cardstock in a monochromatic or rainbow color combination of your choice and adhere onto the panel.
- Add gold cardstock strip, adhere panel onto A2 white card base.
Heat emboss “a big thank you”. Foam mount the die cut words.
- Embellish with gold thread and enamel dot.
Truckload of Happiness Card
- Die-cut & assemble truck die from the October’21 Small Die of the Month.
Cut white cardstock panel to 3 3/4 x 5″. Score horizontal lines using a Teflon bone folder or any scoring tool of your choice.
Stamp “Sending” in clear embossing ink and heat set with gold embossing powder.
Foam mount panel onto A2 white top folding card base. Foam mount truck. Add additional sentiments.
Warm Wishes Card
- Dry emboss white cardstock panel using Plaid Company embossing folder. Trim to 3 3/4 x 5″, foam mont to A2 white card base.
Die-cut & assemble fireplace from the October’21 Large Die of the Month. Foam mount onto the card.
- Heat emboss “Sending You” in gold embossing powder. Cut out using a coordinating die. Foam mount to card.
October 2021 Clear Stamp + Die of the Month – Video Tutorial
Watch the video tutorial using this month kit below or on Youtube:
Here’s a closer look at the projects we created using our October 2021 Clear Stamp + Die of the Month:
For those who want to join multiple clubs to bundle and save, we offer Value Clubs and VIP Value Clubs. VIP Value Clubs offer members the most value and savings + members will periodically get BONUS Deals and Gifts. See all Value Club options here.
Beautiful card and tutorial, I’m glad you show when you change your mind because I probably would have ripped off the entire word instead of adding the red on top! (sigh!) Also, I LOVE this music, every time I watch one of your videos, my husband comes in and we dance to the tune! 🙂 fun, inspiration and exercise, Spellbinders provides it all 🙂
CC so glad you mentioned dancing to this tune – I do too and put my head set on to play it over and over! KUDOS to Yana who does a fantastic job (always) presenting the new clubs each month! All the Spellbinder videos provide not only product information but also great tips, layouts and ways to accomplish tasks. I love that oopsies are left in showing you how to make it better and all this done with a hefty dose of humor and fun. This set is another great useful set and I know I will love as much as Sunday Drive and Truckin Through the Seasons!
Love all the ideas.. thanks for sharing!!
Does the October stamp kit include the sending die?
No, the October Stamp of the Month is just stamp set. However, there’s a stamp + die kit that does include both.