Our November 2021 Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month preview & tutorials are here! Designed by Becca Feeken from Amazing Paper Grace this “Pop Up 3D Vignette Christmas Tree” die of the month will have you creating gorgeous layered projects in no time! Versatile, elegant, and timeless. This die set features 21 dies.
Enjoy the step-by-step tutorial below as well as the video tutorial to get you started with this month’s kit. Make sure to show us what you create by tagging #AmazingPaperGraceClubKit & #SpellbindersClubKits on social media!
Catch step-by-step instructions below. Click photos to enlarge:
- Die cut 3D Vignette base as shown. Assemble gifts and ornaments onto 2 cross bar pieces without tabs as shown for front and back of base. Put aside.
Tip: There are lines debossed onto the front of the cross bar to use as a guide for placement of the gifts and ornaments.
- Die cut a bunch of ornament bases and layers, glue together and set aside for decorating tree later.
- Die cut sentiment of choice; cut solid banner in one color and banner with insert in another color and glue together. Put aside.
- There will be 5 trees created, 3 layers each, die cut as noted above.
- Glue together and put aside.
- Die cut Tree Tab Connectors, add red line tape to tabs as shown and set aside
- Place the 5 crossbars with tabs into the side pieces. Before inserting trees, add the 4 tree tab connectors (they are placed between the trees so they will stand up better and still be able to fold for mailing). Remove adhesive backer from one side of the connector and attach to the center back of the tree (make sure the tree that goes in the front of it hides the connector).
- Note that there are 2 slits in the center of the cross piece. Starting in the middle, add large tree, followed by medium and then small tree: repeat with medium and small tree in the remaining cross bars facing the opposite way.
- Once all trees are inserted and centered, remove other side of adhesive backer and press into place.
Option: Add tree connectors after all trees are inserted into crossbars.
- Glue the gift and ornament crossbars to the tabs on the front and back of the Vignette base. Use foam adhesive to add sentiment.
- Decorate tree on both sides by attaching ornaments with glue or foam adhesive.
- Can be flattened for mailing (padded envelope recommended).
Approximate Finished Measurement: 1.75 x 3.75 x 5.50″ in I 4.4 x 9.5 x 14.0 cm
November 2021 APG Die of the Month – Video Tutorial
Watch the video tutorial using this month’s kit below or on Youtube.
Here’s a closer look at the other projects created using November 2021 Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month:
For those who want to join multiple clubs to bundle and save, we offer Value Clubs and VIP Value Clubs. VIP Value Clubs offer members the most value and savings + members will periodically get BONUS Deals and Gifts. See all Value Club options here.