Our December 2021 Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month preview & tutorials are here! Designed by Becca Feeken from Amazing Paper Grace this “Enchanting Pocket Card & Envelope” die of the month will have you creating gorgeous layered projects in no time! Versatile, elegant, and timeless. This die set features 14 dies.
Enjoy the step-by-step tutorial below as well as the video tutorial to get you started with this month’s kit. Make sure to show us what you create by tagging #AmazingPaperGraceClubKit & #SpellbindersClubKits on social media!
Catch step-by-step instructions below. Click photos to enlarge:
- Cut cream cardstock panel to 5.5 x 7″ and light pink panel to 5.25 x 6.75″. Set aside.
- Add envelope insert and lower scoreline as shown. Tape in place with craft tape; die cut and emboss with cream cardstock. Fold side and bottom flaps and crease with crease tool. Adhere side flaps to create a pocket card.
- Tape insert into tag/notecard die as shown. Die cut and emboss with light pink cardstock. Stamp sentiment beneath the die cut insert.
- Adhere tag into the pocket card.
- Die cut flower dies from light pink and sprigs from green cardstock. Turn flowers over on softer surface and use stylus tool with Tool ‘n One to round flower petals. Turn over and cup with stylus in middle. Glue together layers. staggering petals. Add pearl embellishment to center.
- Center pocket card on light pink cardstock panel. Attach length of ribbon across the card as shown and adhere to back of card panel. Adhere to cream card panel.
- Create double loop ribbon and adhere with glue gun to card. Add flower and die cut sprigs.
There are so many uses for these dies! Add a gift card in the pocket card shown here. create name cards for a table setting, thank you notes with matching envelopes or an enchanting tag!
December 2021 APG Die of the Month – Video Tutorial
Watch the video tutorial using this month’s kit below or on Youtube.
Here’s a closer look at the other projects created using December 2021 Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month:
For those who want to join multiple clubs to bundle and save, we offer Value Clubs and VIP Value Clubs. VIP Value Clubs offer members the most value and savings + members will periodically get BONUS Deals and Gifts. See all Value Club options here.