Our December 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month preview & tutorials are here! This “Color Outside the Lines” stamp set features made in the USA stamps from high-quality photopolymer for clear, crisp impressions. Our stamps create one of the best impressions on the market giving you a perfect stamped image every time!
Here’s a look at the December 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month:
Join Clear Stamp & Die of the Month Club and receive an expertly designed clear stamp and coordinating die set each month, complete with inspiration. Plus, members get store savings, extra deals, gifts, and more.
December 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month Inspiration:
Love You Card
- Place a W 6-1/2” x H 3-1/2” inches white card panel inside your stamping tool.
- Stamp the 4 outlined floral stamp images included in DEC-2021 CSOM over one part of the card panel, and then repeat the same step until a floral frame is created over the whole perimeter of the panel.
- Place the solid stamp images over an acrylic block and then, get them stamped over the outlined images using different color inks.
- Trim down the card panel 1/4” of an inch from each side and then, get the backing of it adhered with double-sided adhesive to a mini slimline white card base.
- Stamp images with embossing ink over a large piece of white cardstock. Add gold embossing powder to the stamped letters and heat set the powder using a heat embossing gun tool.
- Use the coordinating dies to cut the letters out from cardstock.
- Repeat the previous step to cut out a few more letters out of plain white cardstock.
- Layer up the die-cut letters with the gold embossing letters to raise dimension and adhere in the center of the floral frame over the card panel to create the card sentiment.
- Finish the card off by gluing down around the floral frame tiny gold jewels to add a pop of shine.
- Stamp letters over a large piece of white cardstock using different color inks. Cut out using coordinating dies. Cut additional blank layers from white cardstock. Adhere blank die cuts behind colored die cuts to create dimensional letters.
- Use Diagonal Stripes Embossing Folder to add texture to an A2 size white card panel, trim the panel a little bit smaller than the card base. Foam mount to A2 card.
- Add a little glimmering touch of hot foil stamping to the card by foiling crest included in DEC-2021 GOM in Aura foil. Cut out using coordinating dies. Adhere a piece of acetate with strong adhesive to its back.
- Mount the wreath over the front side of the card with craft foam adhesive to add dimension.
- Glue down the dimensional letters over the wreath to create the card sentiment.
- Glue down tiny gold jewels here and there over the front of the card to add a pop of shine
Be Bold Card
- Create an A2 gate fold card base.
- Die cut stitched insets included in DEC2021 DOML in both front flaps.
- Add stitching to the card by using embroidery needles along with a combination of embroidery floss.
- After adding the stitching to the card, use one of the dies included in DEC2021 DOML to cut out 2 solid pieces of white cardstock and adhere them to the back of each fold to cover the back of stitching.
- Use the solid stamp image included in DEC-2021 CSOM & stamp with color ink over a piece of white cardstock. Let the ink dry.
- Stamp with embossing ink one of the card sentiment stamp images over the solid stamped image and emboss it in gold embossing powder.
- Use coordinating die to cut out the solid stamped image.
- Adhere down half part of the die-cut image over the center part of one side of the card to create the closure for the card.
- Finish the card off by gluing down tiny jewels over the center of each hand stitched diamond shape to add an extra touch of shine.
December 2021 Clear Stamp + Die of the Month – Video Tutorial
Watch the video tutorial using this month kit below or on Youtube:
Here’s a closer look at the projects we created using our December 2021 Clear Stamp + Die of the Month:
For those who want to join multiple clubs to bundle and save, we offer Value Clubs and VIP Value Clubs. VIP Value Clubs offer members the most value and savings + members will periodically get BONUS Deals and Gifts. See all Value Club options here.