Open House Spring Collection – Hoppy Day with Annie Williams
Hi there, this is Annie Williams and I’m excited to be back on the blog today to share a fun project using the new Open House Spring Collection from Spellbinders. The adorable bunny and floral accents in this new addition to the Open House Series inspired me to create a pretty springtime mini slimline card perfect for sending a sweet Easter hello.
I couldn’t wait to put that cute little Easter bunny from the Open House Spring Die Set on a card, and pulled out some of the other Easter dies in my stash to create this soft Easter porch scene.
- Die-cut Barely Peach Cardstock using the largest die from the Precision Layering Mini Slimline A Die Set and emboss it using the Loops Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the embossed background to a side-folding mini slimline-sized white card base with a tape runner.
- Trim a piece of Snowdrift Cardstock to 3.25” x 0.625” and adhere it on the bottom of the card front with a tape runner to form the porch floor.
- Die-cut Waterfall, Mirror Silver, and Glacier Cardstock using the Open House Door Base Die Set and assemble the front door using liquid glue.
- Die-cut Snowdrift, Pink Sand, Dahlia, Beeswax, Saffron, Rainforest, Portobello, and Timber Cardstock with the rabbit, flower, wreath, and doormat dies from the Open House Spring Die Set. Assemble each with liquid glue.
- Die-cut Pink Sand, Purple Mist, Waterfall, Persimmon, and Fern Cardstock using the egg and carrot dies from the Hoppy Sunday Drive Die Set.
- Pop the door up in the center of the card front with foam adhesive and adhere the flower and doormat above and below it using liquid glue.
- Adhere the wreath to the front of the door and embellish with flowers and Easter eggs. Add Crystal Mix Gems to the flower centers.
- Pop the bunny up to the right side of the door with foam adhesive and place a carrot in his hand with liquid glue.
Heavyweight white cardstock, tape runner, foam adhesive.
I hope you enjoyed this cute springtime mini slimline card and thanks so much for stopping by today. You can find more inspiration over at my blog AnnieBWills.com.
How timely; just got my die set in the mail. Cannot wait to make sum cards. Spellbinders door theme is spectacular and your cards make me feel like Easter. Soft pastels and a bunny with a carrot in hand very hoppy indeed. And, how fun is that wreath with Easter eggs. Yummy card!!!
Such a cute card! Those tiny little eggs on the door wreath are adorable!