Hello, crafty friends. Lisa Mensing here from Confetti and Card with Lisa Mensing. It is my pleasure to share three projects featuring the Pie Perfection Collection with you today. I believe we all enjoy a delicious pie from time to time. While Key Lime Pie may be my favorite pie to eat, cherry pie is my favorite color. In fact, it provides inspiration for my projects today.
Here For The Pie
- Start with a white cardstock panel, lay the stencil down, and temporarily adhere using low tack tape, use the stencil as a guide as to where to stamp the ants using black ink, so easy to create pattern paper using this tip
- Layer onto an A2 card panel and adhere to the kraft card base
- Die-cut the pie using red and kraft cardstock and the Sky View Pies Die Set
- Stamp the sentiment onto white cardstock using black ink
- Using glue adhere the pie to the center of the card
- Use foam adhesives to add sentiment over pie
PIE-fect Birthday Card
What a wonderful combination of colors – red, turquoise, and white. This is the perfect palette for the next card I have created, the one that is PIE-fect for sending a sweet birthday wish.
- Cut a 1.75” x 5.5” piece of turquoise cardstock, using the Picnic Checkerboard Stencil and turquoise ink to create a tone-on-tone checkerboard strip
- Adhere to an A2 white card base using a tape runner
- Die-cut pie slice using the Serve a Slice Die Set along with red, white, and kraft cardstock
- Assemble pie slice using glue
- Die-cut plate from Dish It Up Die Set from white cardstock; using foam adhesives attach pie slice to plate and then adhere entire piece to the card base
- Stamp sentiment using black ink onto the bottom right corner of the card base
- Finish with one small gem sticker from the Crystal Mix Embellishments
Dessert The Best Card
With so many options in this collection, it is quite easy to create multiple cards using the same color palette but also easy to make each one unique at the same time.
- Die-cut the plate from black cardstock
- Die-cut the pie and tin pan using red, kraft, and silver cardstock; assemble with glue and foam adhesives
- Cut a piece of turquoise and white cardstock to 3.5” w x 4.75”h
- Use the eyelet border from the Romantic Slimline Borders Die Set along the top of the turquoise cardstock, using the Picnic Checkerboard stencil and turquoise ink to create a tone-on-tone checkerboard, glue to the white cardstock panel
- Using foam adhesives add to an A2 Kraft card base
- Add assembled pie on a plate
- Stamp sentiment using black ink onto white cardstock, trim with a paper trimmer and adhere to card using foam adhesive
Neenah Avalanche White 120# Cardstock, Black Ink, Liquid Adhesive, Kraft Cardstock, Turquoise ink, blender brush
Having you here is always a pleasure – thank you!