Hi there, this is Annie Williams and I’m excited to be back on the blog today to share a couple of projects using the new Add To Cart Too Collection by Becky Roberts. The fun new home and garden supplies and cute sentiments in this collection inspired me to create three easy cards perfect for a variety of occasions.
Green Thumb Shopping Cart
I definitely don’t have the greenest thumb, but every spring I still load up a cart with new plants and supplies and try again. I thought this funny sentiment was perfect for any gardening enthusiasts, especially those that start the growing season filled with hope and end it with three small tomatoes like I do.
- Die-cut Cosmic Sky, Mirror Silver, and Onyx Cardstock using the 3D Shopping Cart – Right Facing Die Set and assemble with liquid glue.
- Die-cut Phone Booth, Portobello, and Mirror Silver Cardstock using the shovel and rake dies from the In The Garden Die Set and assemble with liquid glue.
- Die-cut Terra Cotta, Timber, Rainforest, and Fern Cardstock using the potted plant dies from the Plant It Here Die Set.
- Color the stems of the plants with Copic markers and assemble them with liquid glue.
- Trim a piece of gingham patterned paper to a 2” x 5.5”, mat with blue cardstock and adhere it on the left side of a top-folding A2-sized white card base.
- Stamp a sentiment from the Around The Garden Stamp Set in black ink onto the top right corner of the card front.
- Adhere the shopping cart to the card front with liquid glue.
- Add the plants to the cart with liquid glue and then pop the shovel and rake up on top of the plants with foam adhesive.
A Cart Full of Things You Didn’t Know You Needed Card
Next, I thought I would pay homage to another one of my favorite pastimes…going to the store just to get milk and leaving with a cart full of things I didn’t know I needed. The Shopping Run Die Set has all of the fun items that somehow always fall into my cart!
- Die-cut Poppy Field, Mirror Gold, and Onyx Cardstock using the 3D Shopping Cart – Right Facing Die Set and assemble with liquid glue.
- Die-cut white, Portobello, Waterfall, Teal Topaz, Terra Cotta, Rainforest, and Fern Cardstock using the Shopping Run Die Set.
- Use Copic markers to bring out some of the details on the milk, basketball, and baguette and assemble with liquid glue.
- Die-cut Beeswax, Persimmon, and Mirror Silver Cardstock using the bucket dies from the In The Garden Die Set and assemble with liquid glue.
- Trim a piece of white cardstock to 4.125” x 5.375” and emboss it using the This Plus This Embossing Folder.
- Mat the embossed panel with Teal Topaz Cardstock and adhere it to a top-folding A2-sized white card base with a tape runner.
- Stamp a sentiment from the Shopping Run Sentiments Stamp Set in teal ink onto white cardstock and trim it out into a small strip.
- Adhere the cart to the card front with liquid glue and add the contents to the cart with a mix of liquid glue and foam adhesive.
- Add the sentiment strip above the cart with foam adhesive.
Cute Garden Supplies Card
Lastly, I wanted to create a simple and pretty love card with more of those cute garden supplies.
- Die-cut Waterfall, Purple Mist, Dahlia, white, Onyx, Terra Cotta, Timber, and Fern Cardstock using the watering can, boots, flamingo, and the potted plant dies from the Plant It Here Die Set.
- Die-cut Chamomile, Pink Sand, white, and Portobello Cardstock using the hat and birdhouse dies from the In The Garden Die Set.
- Add details to some of the die-cuts with Copic markers and assemble with liquid glue.
- Trim a piece of white cardstock to 4” x 5.25” and blend Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn Distress Ink around the edges to look like sky and land.
- Stamp the sentiment and bees from the Around The Garden Stamp Set in black ink onto the background panel.
- Adhere the background panel to a top-folding A2-sized white card base with foam adhesive.
- Arrange the assembled die-cuts on the card front and adhere them down with a mix of liquid glue and foam adhesive for tons of dimension.
White heavyweight cardstock, tape runner, foam adhesive, Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn Distress Ink, blending brush, Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink, Copic markers, Stampin’ Up Bermuda Bay Ink, Stampin’ Up Marina Mist Cardstock.
I hope you enjoyed these simple and fun cards and thanks so much for stopping by today. You can find more inspiration over at my blog AnnieBWills.com.