Hello crafty friends! This is Jyoti Adhikari here sharing three ideas to create fun tiered tray cards for different occasions. I am super excited to be back again with my inspiration featuring the Tiered Tray Collection by Becky Roberts. Without further ado let’s get to my cards and the process involved.
New Home Tiered Tray Card
My first project is this “Congratulations On Your New Home” card.
- Started with a 5 and a half by 4 and a quarter inches side folding card base.
- Took a panel of Neenah 80lb cardstock and embossed it with Spellbinders Faux Stitch Embossing Folder. I left the bottom to stamp my sentiment.
- I then stamped a sentiment that says “Congratulations on your new home” from the Tiered Tray Sentiments Stamp Set with Hero Arts Intense Black ink.
- I cut a thin strip of RainForest Color Essential Cardstock to separate the sentiment and the embossed background
- Then the fun part of die-cutting and assembling begins. I used Spellbinders Cardstock in browns and greens.
- In order to add a little extra dimension to my die-cut pieces I ink blended the edges with Frayed Burlap Distressed Oxide Ink.
- I arranged the elements I had die-cut from the Tiered Tray Decor Die set.
My card is done. I didn’t think it needed any extra embellishment.
Tiered Tray Holiday Card
There is this cute little gnome in the Tiered Tray Decor Die set which sparked the idea of creating a holiday card. I picked a red, brown, and cream color combination.
- Same as before started with a card base and a panel of Neenah Card-stock embossed with Scattered Christmas Embossing folder
- Stamped the sentiment “May the love of the season warm your home and fill your heart” along the bottom of the partially embossed piece.
- I added a red cardstock strip to match my project.
- I die-cut all the elements and this time I added shading with copic markers to my die-cut pieces.
- Arranging the elements on the tiered tray actually felt like I was decorating for Christmas.
- Added highlights with a white gelly roll pen.
- Did you notice that I added some hanging garlands here and there? This was cut from leftover scraps with the All Hearts Come Home Die Set
This finished my second card.
Home Is not a place, It Is a Feeling Card
My third and last card for today is a fall decor kind of card. I used the sunflowers and greeneries for this card.
- Same as my first two cards, this one also is an A2 size card.
- For the embossing, I used Scattered Fall Embossing Folder
- Stamped the sentiment “Home is not a place, It is a feeling”
- The elements on the tiered tray are all sunflowers, tin can, and greeneries.
- I didn’t add any shading to these elements just to show that you don’t need to add extra details as these die sets are so beautiful, just cut with color cardstocks.
With my third and last card done it brings me to the end of the post.
There are tons of ways you can use this versatile die set. I think this is one of the must-have die-set in your collection. Hope this post inspired you to create fun cards using this release.