Limited Edition Stitching Die & Stamp Cards with Jess Fernandes
Hello, Crafty Friends. My name is Jess Fernandes and it is my first time on the blog as a Guest Designer. I’m very happy to be here and to be featuring the Limited Edition Stitching Die & Stamp collection.
For my first card, I created a splatter background with a green ink pad. Then, I used Layered Stitched Diamonds metal die and Layered “Happy Holidays” Diamond Sentiment stamp to decorate the card.
- Cut white cardstock to 4.5×5.5” to create the base.
- Splatter tiny drops on the panel with a green ink pad.
- Let the ink dry and then glue it to the panel with foam tape.
- Cut a panel with Layered Stitched Diamonds metal die from white cardstock.
- Cut the Layered Stitched Diamonds a few times from the white paper, only in the middle. Glue the pieces together to create more volume.
- Hand stitch the panel with different shades of green threads to create an Ombré effect.
- Stamp the “Happy Holiday” sentiment in green ink on the flat diamond shape.
- Glue the 7 diamond cut pieces to the background with foam tape.
For my second card, I created a pink ombré stitched panel with Layered Stitched Diamond and a “ With Sympathy” Layered Diamond Sentiment.
- Cut a white cardstock to 4.5×5.5” to create the base.
- Cut the Layered Stitched Diamonds panel using white cardstock.
- Cut the extra elements as shown in the photo.
- Start by hand stitching the edges with one shade of pink, from the top hole straight to the middle one. Repeat the process a few times.
- Stitched the rectangle in the middle of the panel in a lighter shade of pink, which should match the diamonds on the top of the panel.
- Stitch two diamonds in pink and glue it to the top of the rectangle. Then, stitch two white diamonds for the sides. Glue all the diamonds with foam tape.
- Cut the flat diamonds one in pink and one in white as the centerpiece.
- Stamp “ With Sympathy” in black Stazon ink on the flat white diamond
- Overlap the pink and white diamond and glue it in the middle of the panel with foam tape.
- Finish with enamel dots on top of the 4 holes around the main panel.