Our December 2022 Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month preview & tutorials are here! Designed by Becca Feeken from Amazing Paper Grace this “Sweetheart Envelope & Notecard Set” die of the month will have you creating gorgeous layered projects in no time! Versatile, elegant, and timeless. This die set features 14 dies.
Enjoy the step-by-step tutorial below as well as the video tutorial to get you started with this month’s kit. Make sure to show us what you create by tagging #AmazingPaperGraceClubKit & #SpellbindersClubKits on social media!
Catch step-by-step instructions below. Click photos to enlarge:
- Cut white card base 5 x 7″; cut gray panel layer 4.75 x 6.75″; layer and put aside. To create pocket card, tape one of the scoreline dies in place with craft tape. Die cut with white cardstock. Fold all scorelines; adhere side flaps to create pocket card.
- Option: To create an envelope that closes, add second scoreline die in place and die cut. Fold and adhere side flaps to make envelope.
- Cut pocket card insert with triangular die taped in as shown. Die cut and trim a small amount (1/8″) at the bottom so that when adhered in pocket envelope it will not cover the scalloped edge. Die cut just top portion of insert with pink cardstock and trim to create a shadow for the filigree. Adhere in pocket with foam adhesive to create dimension.Note: To create a folded notecard, add shorter scoreline die to area where die has a divot on each side.
- Die cut flower with thinner petals three times from pink and one time from green cardstock. Turn flowers over on sotter surface or foam mat and use stylus tool with Tool ‘n One to round flower petals. Turn over and cup middle of flower with stylus. Cut the petals from the green flower to create more delicate leaves for these flowers. Add pearl embellishment to flower centers. Die cut heart with outline and insert taped together from light pink cardstock.
- Adhere pocket card to card base. Wrap card base and pocket with ribbon. With foam adhesive, add heart to card as shown. Decorate with pearl embellishment. Stamp sentiment and cut to create strip (or use sentiment strip die); adhere with foam adhesive as shown. Finish off card by adding flowers with leaves.
There are additional dies that can be used to decorate the envelope and notecards or to use to decorate on their own! Add a gift card in the pocket card shown here, create name cards for a table setting or thank you notes with matching envelopes as a special gitt for a bride, new parent, or friend.
Approximate Finished Measurements:
- Card Size: 5.00 x 7.00 in I 12.7 x 17.8 cm
- Closed Envelope: 4.00 x 2.75 in I 10.2 x 7.0 cm
- Closed Notecard: 3.50 x 2.50 in I 8.9 x 6.4 cm
December 2022 APG Die of the Month – Video Tutorial
Watch the video tutorial using this month’s kit below or on Youtube.
Here’s a closer look at the other projects created using December 2022 Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month:
For those who want to join multiple clubs to bundle and save, we offer Value Clubs and VIP Value Clubs. VIP Value Clubs offer members the most value and savings + members will periodically get BONUS Deals and Gifts. See all Value Club options here.