Using Just Stamps & Dies! December Winter Wishes 2018 Card Kit of the Month Edition
Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Are you ready for another dose of inspiration featuring our December Winter Wishes Card Kit of the Month? We’re back with our new monthly series called “Using Just Stamps & Dies”. Just a reminder, these posts feature quick and simple cardmaking tutorials using just the die set and/or stamp set from our Card Kits of the Month.
We have Josie sharing this fun Winter Wishes card. Enjoy!
- Die-cut the bear, snowflakes, sentiment and trees from colored and glittered cardstock.
- Trim card stock 5 ½” x 5 ½”, affix to card front.
- Trim patterned paper to 5 ¼” x 5 ¼”. Back with fun foam and add to card front.
- Using scissors trim snowbank from card stock and adhere to card front with adhesive tape and foam squares.
- Assemble bear and add to card.
- Add remaining die cuts as shown.
December Winter Wishes 2018 Card Kit of the Month Die set; FSJ Colored card stock; AD-0111 Journey Graft Glue; AD-0001 White Liner; TO-0064 Grand Pro Shears.
Fun foam; Patterned paper; Card base; Glitter paper.
Very cute idea. Thanks for sharing!
Tricia A Podmore
I love this card so much as I never seem to get my Christmas cards finished and mailed so this a perfect card to make so yeah have to buy the needed things to make. WOW thank you!!!!!