Using Just Stamps & Dies! March Relax & Enjoy 2019 Card Kit of the Month Edition
Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Are you ready for another dose of inspiration featuring our March Relax & Enjoy Card Kit of the Month? We’re back with our monthly series called “Using Just Stamps & Dies”. Just a reminder, these posts feature quick and simple card making tutorials using just the die set and/or stamp set from our Card Kits of the Month.
We have Josie sharing this gorgeous Let’s Party gift box / party favor. Enjoy!
- Use steel rule die to die cut box from patterned. Assemble box.
- Die cut cactus, pot and flowers from card stock and assemble as shown.
- Stamp plant plaque on card stock and fussy cut. Insert into pot.
- Stamp, heat emboss and trim sentiment.
- Affix cactus and sentiment to front of box.
- Add treats and folded tissue inside box.
- Glue butterflies to thinly trimmed black card stock strips and glue inside box as shown.
- Adhere butterflies and embellishments front of box.
PL-001 Platinum Machine; KOM-MAR19 Die set; STP-009 100% Sweet stamp set; SR-053 Happy Fry-Day; JD-037 Cave Black Ink; AD-0085 Journey Foam Squares – Medium; FSJ Heat embossing: tool / powder / ink; FSJ Colored card stock; AD-0111 Journey Graft Glue; AD-0001 White Liner; FSJ basic crafting tools.
Tissue paper, Patterned paper, Treats.
Cute box and embellishments. Very lively colors.
Love the kit. How were the black spines made on this card?
the black cactus spines were die cut using a die included in the kit
The die for the spines was not included in my kit.