Hello-hello, Spellbinders’ fans! We’re so glad you are LOVING our May kits! To bring you even more inspiration with our Card Kit of the Month products we are sharing monthly inspiration featuring Card Club Kit Extras!
So Lucky To Love You Card – Instructions:
- Create an A2 top folding card base from Butter Cream cardstock.
- Trim peach polka dot patterned paper from the Stay Wild paper pad to 3 1/2 x 3 3/4″, adhere to card base.
- Using Nestabilities Scored and Pierced Rectangles Dies die-cut wide stripe patterned paper from the Stay Wild paper pad. Use a circle die to die-cut an opening in the center. Foam mount panel onto the card base.
- Die-cut scalloped circle frame from Butter Cream cardstock using Nestabilities Fancy Edged Circles Dies and circle die. Adhere to the card using glue.
- Foam mount butterfly from the Stay Wild Layered Stickers set.
- Affix “So Lucky to Have You” die cut from the Stay Wild Die Cut Shapes.
- Embellish card with Fashion Gold dots.
We have more inspiration to share from our fabulous guest designers!
Now it’s your turn! What will you create using this month Card Club Kit Extras?