February 2020 Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month is Here – Elegant Reveal Shutter Card
Our February Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month is here! Designed by our very own Becca Feeken from Amazing Paper Grace this “Elegant Reveal Shutter Card” die of the month will have you creating gorgeous layered projects in no time! Versatile, elegant and timeless. This die set features 10 dies.
Enjoy the step by step tutorial below as well as the video tutorial to get you started with this month’s kit. Make sure to show us what you create by tagging #AmazingPaperGraceClubKit & #SpellbindersClubKits on social media! This kit is available February 1st, 2020, make sure to get yours!
Happy Thoughts Card
Catch step by step instructions for this project below. Click photos to enlarge:
- Prep: Card Base – Cut a 12″ x 6″ panel, score 3″ in from the edges Cut: Patterned Paper – 3 3/4″ x 4 3/4″
- Die cut insert panel elements, 2 slider panels and 1 center panel
- Adhere patterned paper to center panel & die cut using smallest oval shaped die to create an aperture
- Layer & adhere set of decorative elements to slider panels and front of card
- Prep sentiment & add to center card base
- Adhere center panel, centering over sentiment, then add side panels, tucking the slider panel flaps into sides of center panel
February 2020 APG Die of the Month – Video Tutorial
Watch video tutorial using this month kit below or on Youtube.
Here’s a closer look at the other projects created using February 2020 Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month:
We have several Value Clubs available!
Die Hero Club (includes Small, Large and APG Dies of the Month) and The Works Club (includes Small, Large, APG Dies of the Month + Card Kit of the Month) and other Value Clubs. See all Value Club options here.
There’s no video on this page and I can’t find on YouTube. Is it available?
Ivette, yes! Sorry for the delay, we just added it https://youtu.be/zWNelFRmhB8
I could not find the video either.
Carol, it’s been added to the post, you can also find it on Youtube here – https://youtu.be/zWNelFRmhB8
I love, love, love the Feb 2021 Die of the month!!!
Thanks Rhonda!! So glad you like it!! It is still a current design and we will have a February 2021 Die of the Month in 20 days 🙂 If you like this on, you might like what’s coming too!!