Our February 2022 Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month preview & tutorials are here! Designed by Becca Feeken from Amazing Paper Grace this “Marvelous Medallion” die of the month will have you creating gorgeous layered projects in no time! Versatile, elegant, and timeless. This die set features 13 dies.
Enjoy the step-by-step tutorial below as well as the video tutorial to get you started with this month’s kit. Make sure to show us what you create by tagging #AmazingPaperGraceClubKit & #SpellbindersClubKits on social media!
Catch step-by-step instructions below. Click photos to enlarge:
- Cut card base and dies as shown.
- Adhere detailed swallowtail mirror gold die cut onto base swallowtail label. Adhere detailed die cut layers together. Adhere base layers together, offsetting mirror gold to create a shadow.
- Adhere detailed die cut layer to solid layers with foam adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment on die cut swallowtail, closer to one end. Adhere another swallowtail label beneath the stamped one, off set. Trim.
- Die cut 3 sprig dies.
- Die cut small rounded petal flower dies x4 and large triangular petal flower dies x4 from pink cardstock.
- Use stylus tool and a soft surface and round the petals from the back side; turn over and use stylus to cup petals. Glue together, staggering the petals. The large flower has 4 layers: the small flowers 2. Add pearl adhesives as flower centers.
- Adhere medallions with one layer of foam adhesive and swallowtail label vertically on card layer with 2 layers of foam adhesive as shown. Wrap bottom third of the card panel with ribbon. Adhere this layer onto 6×6″ card base.
- Glue down sentiment label and sprigs; use hot glue to adhere two loop bow and flowers.
Approximate Finished Project Measurement: 6.00 x 6.00 in I 15.2 x 15.2 cm
February 2022 APG Die of the Month – Video Tutorial
Watch the video tutorial using this month’s kit below or on Youtube.
Here’s a closer look at the other projects created using February 2022 Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month:
For those who want to join multiple clubs to bundle and save, we offer Value Clubs and VIP Value Clubs. VIP Value Clubs offer members the most value and savings + members will periodically get BONUS Deals and Gifts. See all Value Club options here.