Inked Messages Inspiration | Time Heals Card Featuring One Day At A Time Stamp and Die Set
Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you are enjoying these mini posts with simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
This week we have lots of fabulous inspiration for you featuring our Inked Messages collection by Stephanie Low. This collection is about sending heartfelt messages to those we love. Its about keeping in touch and showing love to family and friends with romantic notes, encouraging words or even a sentiment to console. This collection expresses these feelings through Stephanies beautiful designs.
Today we are sharing a simple, yes sometimes very needed sympathy card with a beautiful sentiment – Time Heals.
Project created by in-house creative designer Yana Smakula
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Stamp clock image 3 times using alcohol marker friendly ink onto white alcohol marker friendly cardstock.
- Color images with the help of Copic markers (or another coloring medium you prefer). We used the following Copic marker colors: RV10, RV55, RV09, B000, B02, BG05; YG13, YG17, YG63, Y19, Y15.
- Die-cut images using a coordinating die.
- Cut black cardstock panel to 3 3/4 x 5″. Use a bone folder and a scoring board to add horizontal score lines at 1/2″ intervals.
- Foam mount one clock image in the center of the panel. Foam mount the other two clock images in the corners. Cut excess off.
- Foam mount black panel onto A2 white top folding card base.
- Use glitter pen to add sparkle to flowers.
- SDS-140 One Day At A Time
- PL-001 Platinum Die Cutting And Embossing Machine – 8.5″ Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
White Cardstock (Neenah Solar White 110 LB); Black Cardstock; Intense Black Ink (Hero Arts); Foam Adhesive Squares (Scrapbook Adhesives); Copic Markers – RV10, RV55, RV09, B000, B02, BG05; YG13, YG17, YG63, Y19, Y15; Wink Of Stella Glitter Pen.
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun die-cutting!
Love this amazing card!!!
Sympathy cards are so difficult to send; I like this one — especially the sentiment…