Zenspired Holidays Inspiration | Birthday Blessings Card
Hello and welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you’ve been enjoying these mini posts sharing simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
Today we welcome Elena Salo as a guest on our blog sharing a gorgeous “Birthday Blessings” handmade Christmas card using stamps from Zenspired Holidays collection by Joanne Fink. Even though Elena used Holiday stamps for her project she created a stunning Birthday card.
This project was published in the Die-Cutting Essentials Magazine, Issue #43.
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Create 4 1⁄4 x6” top folding card base out of white cardstock.
- Apply brown ink to the edges of the card base.
- Stamp angel from Joyful Season Angel stamp set on white paper. Color with pencils, add some glitter. Cut out using scissors.
- Foam mount angel onto the card.
- Stamp partial sentiment in the lower part of the card.
- Die-cut a sentiment using Sentiments One dies. Foam mount onto the card.
- Add glitter dots.
White & Glitter Cardstock; Distress Ink Walnut Stain; Hero Arts Soft Brown Ink; Hero Arts India Ink Black Ink; Hero Arts Holiday Tags Stamp; Colored pencils; Double-sided Foam Adhesive; Gold Glitter Glue.
love the new heat foil. It looks so fancy. I can’t wait to try it.