This collection really touched my heart. I’m totally loving the sentiments as they are so perfect to make encouragement cards.
Die Cut Cross Card
For this card, I used Kaleidoscope Cross Etched Dies .
- First I die cut the pieces for the cross out of grey cardstock and white smooth cardstock.
- Then overlap the pieces and I glued in place.
- Using Essential Label Etched dies, I die cut a background panel out of white smooth cardstock 300 grams.
- Once the background was ready, I glued the cross over it.
- I added a hot foiled sentiment I made using a glimmer plate and coordinating die from Faith Glimmer Sentiments and Silver hot foil.
- The Cross is beautiful itself but I added small die cut flowers as decorative touch and also to add a hint of colour.
- The little flowers and leaves were made using the Small Die of the month July 2020.
- To add colours to the flowers and leaves, I simply applied water based inks and paint over watercolour paper. I allowed to dry and then I die cut them.
Foiled Cross Card
- Using this products I applied Silver and Brass hot foils on 300 grams smooth cardstock.
- Once I foiled the pieces, I simply die cut them using coordinating dies and I assembled the cross.
- Next, I foam mounted the foiled cross on a panel I previously embossed using Barn Wall embossing folder.
- To add a decorative element, I die cut a frame using Essentials Rectangles die set.
- I added a sentiment made using black cardstock, silver foil and a glimmer plate from Faith Glimmer Sentiments.
- To embellish, I used silver fashion gold embellishments and more little flowers made using watercolour paper, water based inks and dies from the Small Die of the month July 2020.
Thank you very much for having me today