Cardmaking, Die Cutting Inspiration, Intermediate, Project Kits, Stamping Inspiration, Step by Step Tutorials, Video Tutorials
Take Time for You By FSJ Project Kit | Cardmaking Inspiration with Bibi Cameron | Video
Hello Spellbinders’ and FSJ fans! Our FSJ Take Time For You Project Kit is here!
The Take Time for You by FSJ Project Kit is the perfect way to snag select products from the collection a bit early. This kit features ONE Stamp Set, TWO Die sets, and Stickers. This kit also includes the supplies to create FOUR fun cards. The kit is a $55.80 Value for just $48.00!
Join designer Bibi Cameron as she shares 3 beautiful cards created using this kit. Watch video below or on Youtube:
Easy Layered Die Cut Projects
- Use different dies from Happy Plants die set to die cut different shapes out of different cardstock colours.
- Assemble the die-cut plants and put to one side.
- Emboss the background panels for the cards using Pretty Plaid embossing folder.
- Use the reverse of the embossed panel at the front of the card for a different look.
- Affix the embossed panel on a C6 card base using double-sided tape.
- Stick the plant toppers over the panel using adhesive foam pads.
- Add a hot foil banner.
- Decorate using Gold fashion embellishments.
Create cards in any size and for any occasion
Follow steps listed previously to make these cards.
Create similar projects in a different format
- Stamp the images from the Plant Lady stamp set using FSJ Black Licorice ink on white smooth cardstock.
- Add colour using alcohol markers.
- Die-cut images using Plant Lady die set.
- Affix the die-cut images on the front panel of the card.
- Add a heat embossed banner.
- Stamp the sentiment “Hello” on the top left corner of the panel.
- Add a contrasting background panel
- Affix this onto a C6 card base.
- Embellish using Iridescent sequins.