Hello Spellbinders’ and FSJ fans! Our FSJ Take Time For You Project Kit is here!
The Take Time for You by FSJ Project Kit is the perfect way to snag select products from the collection a bit early. This kit features ONE Stamp Set, TWO Die sets, and Stickers. This kit also includes the supplies to create FOUR fun cards. The kit is a $55.80 Value for just $48.00!
Hello Plant Silhouettes Card
- Stamp the potted plants from Plant Lady stamp set in embossing ink on Cool Pool FSJ cardstock
- Heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Gentle blend darker blue ink up from the base of the plants then die cut out images with Plant Lady coordinating dies.
- Trim a panel of Whip Cream cardstock to 4.25” x 5.5” and stamp the low bench and the wire table from the Plant Lady stamp set in Black Licorice ink (horizontal orientation).
- Add FSJ Foam Squares to the back of the plants and mount onto card panel then mount panel onto a notecard.
- Stamp ‘Hello’ sentiment from stamp set in Black Licorice ink. Embellish with Gold Fashion dots.
Celebrate Monstera Potted Plant Card
- Trim a panel of Whip Cream cardstock to 4.25” x 5.5”. Dry emboss with the Lahaina Cut & Emboss folder.
- Create the Monstera potted plan using the Happy Plants dies. Die cut the monstera leaves twice from different shades of dark green cardstockd, as well as the smaller monstera leaves from similar green.
- Die cut the plant stand from FSJ Oatmeal Cookie cardstock and the pot from FSJ Gold Mirror cardstock. Piece together the plant with liquid adhesive and foam tape. Adhere to dry embossed panel.
- Add a sentiment sticker and embellish with Gold Fashion embellishment dots.
- Mount the panel on a white note card with foam tape.
Plant Lady Card
- Create a green watercolor wash background and die cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities Essential Rectangles.
- Create two plants with the Happy Plants dies using same cardstock and technique as for the Monstera.
- Adhere the plants at the top of the watercolor panel with foam tape and add a Gold Fashion embellishment at the top of each plant hanging.
- Stamp and color the cat from the Plant Lady stamp set (the cat here was colored using Copics). Fussy cute and adhere cat to the base of the watercolor panel.
- Stamp the sentiment directly onto the watercolor panel in Black Licorice ink.
- Mount the panel onto a white note card with green fun foam.