Cardmaker Stamp Collection – Card Inspiration with Annie Williams
Hi there, this is Annie Williams and I’m thrilled to be back today to share a couple of projects using the new Cardmaker Stamp Collection. The beautifully illustrated images in this collection inspired me to create three easy and fun cards for a variety of occasions.
Cute Boots & Windy Sky
I fell in love with the images in the Cute Boots Stamp Set and had to color up that little girl with the umbrella right away. Add a fun backdrop stamped with the Windy Sky Stamp Set and you have a pretty card perfect for sending a little cheer to a friend.
- Stamp the large girl image from the Cute Boots Stamp Set onto white cardstock with black ink.
- Color the image in using Copic markers and fussy-cut it out with scissors.
- Die cut white cardstock using the Extra Large and Extra Large Pattern Dies from the Essential Rectangle Die Set.
- Die cut a circle out of a piece of masking paper using the Large Die in the Essential Circles Die Set. Adhere the masking paper to the die cut rectangle panel, centering the circular opening in the top portion of the panel.
- Stamp the Windy Sky Stamp onto the white cardstock through the circular opening with blue ink. Blend the same blue ink around the edges of the circle with a blending brush to help define the edges more. Remove the mask.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Cute Boots Stamp Set onto the lower left corner of the panel with black ink.
- Mat the white background panel with black cardstock and adhere it to a top-folding A2-sized white card base with foam adhesive.
- Pop the colored image up in the bottom right corner of the card with more foam adhesive.
Heavyweight white cardstock, black cardstock, Copic markers, Gina K Designs Obsidian Amalgam Ink, Stampin’ Up Balmy Blue Ink, blending brush, tape runner, foam adhesive
The beautiful blooms from the Hello Sunflower Stamp Set are the perfect images for sending a little pick-me-up. I arranged a couple of stems around a sweet sentiment for a bright summertime card.
- Stamp the flower images from the Hello Sunflower Stamp Set several times onto white cardstock using brown alcohol-friendly ink.
- Color the images in with Copic markers and fussy-cut them out with scissors.
- Trim a piece of Cosmic Sky Cardstock to 4” x 5.25” and emboss it with the Plaid Company Embossing Folder.
- Stamp a sentiment from the Hello Sunflower Stamp Set onto white cardstock with blue ink.
- Die cut the sentiment out using the Medium and Medium Pattern Dies from the Essential Ovals Die Set.
- Die cut Mirror Gold Cardstock with the Medium Die from the Essential Ovals Die Set and adhere it to the back of the sentiment with glue.
- Mat the embossed panel with Mirror Gold Cardstock and adhere it to the front of a top-folding A2-sized white card base with tape runner.
- Pop the sentiment up on the right side of the card front with foam adhesive and arrange the flowers down the left side of the card before adhering them down with more foam adhesive.
- Add a spray of Gold Mix Color Essential Gems to embellish.
White cardstock, Memento Rich Cocoa Ink, Copic markers, Versafine Clair Blue Belle Ink, tape runner, liquid glue, foam adhesive
The large sentiments in the Love Block Stamp Set are perfect for making easy and bold cards. Here I’ve embossed the block greeting and added a little quick watercoloring for pretty golden anniversary card.
- Stamp the Love Block from the Love Block Stamp Set onto watercolor or marker paper with Versamark Ink, add gold embossing powder, and melt it with a heat tool.
- Color the images in using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.
- Die cut the panel out using the Large Outer Rim and Large Pattern Dies from the Elegant Twist Rectangle Die Set.
- Die cut Purple Mist Cardstock using the Large Outer Rim Die from the Elegant Twist Rectangle Die Set. Adhere it to the back of the colored panel with foam adhesive.
- Apply Lavender Petal Glimmer Hot Foil to white cardstock using one of the sentiments in the Yana’s Special Sentiment Hot Foil Plate Set and the Glimmer Hot Foil Machine.
- Cut it out using the coordinating die.
- Mat the card front with Mirror Gold Cardstock before adhering it to a top-folding A2-sized white card base with tape runner.
- Pop the sentiment up in the center of the card with foam adhesive.
- Add Gold Mix Color Essential Gems to embellish.
White heavyweight cardstock, Bristol Smooth Paper, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens, Versamark Ink, gold embossing powder, heat tool, liquid glue, tape runner, foam adhesive
I hope you enjoyed this trio of fun and easy cards and thanks so much for stopping by today. You can find more inspiration over at my blog AnnieBWills.com.