Your cat- and dog-loving friends will be delighted to receive projects featuring these cute pets! I created a mini-slimline card, gift tags, and a winter holiday card with products from the collection. While my projects are focused on the winter holidays, the sets can be used for a wide variety of occasions.
Custom Cat Card & Socks!
Customize a card for the recipient using their pet’s (or pets’) coloring. This card is accompanying a pair of cat socks being sent to a three-cat household.
- Create background: dry-emboss mini-slimline Snowdrift cardstock panel with Corrugated 3D Embossing Folder; attach to mini-slimline card base.
- Create focal images: cut cats, hats, antlers, and bows with Special Pet Delivery die set from light gray, red-brown, Snowdrift, Pink Sand, Onyx, Timber, Pomegranate, and Fern cardstock; cut scalloped oval and smaller oval frame pieces from Beeswax, Pomegranate, and Fern cardstock; assemble frames and pets.
- Stamp Let’s Celebrate Sentiments sentiment in black ink on Beeswax cardstock and cut with die in the Assorted Tags.
- Add assembled frames and pets to dry-embossed card base; tuck sentiment into paw.
Special Pet Delivery Gift Tags!
No need for fancy wrapping paper—tags created with the Special Pet Delivery set provide plenty of decoration!
- Create tags: cut tag base from cardstock with the Create a Decorative Tag die; cut 1” tall by 6” wide Pomegranate strip with die in the Winter Borders set and trim to create two sections the width of the tag; cut an additional tag and decorate edge (3 ¼” from top of tag) with Winter Borders die; glue scalloped cardstock sections between the top and bottom tag sections.
- Create focal images: cut cat, dog, hats, antlers, and bows with Special Pet Delivery die set from light gray, Snowdrift, Pink Sand, Onyx, Timber, Pomegranate, and Fern cardstock; cut scalloped ovals from Lagoon cardstock and interior ovals from Waterfall cardstock; cut sentiments from Snowdrift
- Assemble tags, add pets and frames, and add twine.
Happy Holiday Pets Card
The Special Pet Delivery pets can be used without the frames. On this winter-themed holiday card, the cat and dog are tucked into a snowbank.
- Create background: apply white embossing paste or gel through the Layered Christmas Tree stencil (snow section) on a Cosmic Sky cardstock A2-size panel and set aside to dry; cut snowbanks from Snowdrift cardstock with dies in the Color Block Scenic Scape set; cut snowflake trim from Snowdrift cardstock with a die in the Winter Borders set; assemble and add background to A2-size card base.
- Create focal images: cut cat, dog, hat, antlers, and bows with Special Pet Delivery die set from light gray, Snowdrift, Pink Sand, Onyx, Timber, Pomegranate, and Fern cardstock; assemble and add to scene.
- Cut sentiment with Classic Happy Holidays die from red glitter foam and glue to scene.
- Embellish scene with a candy cane, cut with die in the Dancin’ Deer set from Snowdrift and Pomegranate cardstock, and poinsettia, cut with die in the Build a Winter Birdhouse set from Snowdrift, Fern, and Pomegranate
Light gray and red-brown cardstock; twine; embossing paste.
Thanks so much for dropping by the blog today. I hope you are inspired to create projects with the Special Pet Delivery die set from the Holiday Cheer Enclosed Collection for the pet lovers on your holiday list!