Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you’ve been enjoying these mini posts sharing simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
Today we’re sharing a Valentine’s Day card featuring our Love Letter dies. We used one of the hearts from this set to create a fun dimensional pattern for this card.
Project created by in-house designer Yana Smakula
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Create A2 top folding white card base out of Fog cardstock.
- Die-cut 14 hearts using the largest heart out of white and Rose Heather cardstock
- Foam mount hearts onto the card base as shown.
- Die-cut 10 hearts using the smallest heart out of Rose Heather cardstock. Adhere onto the card base as shown.
- Cut white cardstock panel and foam mount onto the card.
- Die-cut two envelopes out of Rose Heather and Cotton cardstock.
- Die-cut a letter out of silver cardstock. Insert into Rose Heather envelope, foam mount onto the card.
- Fold pink envelope, foam mount onto the card.
- Die-cut medium size heart out of white cardstock, foam mount onto the light pink envelope.
- Stamp XOXO using black ink onto white cardstock. Cutout and foam mount onto the card.
- S3-313 Love Letter
- PL-001 Platinum Die Cutting And Embossing Machine – 8.5″ Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
White cardstock (Neenah 110 LB); Fog Cardstock (SSS): Cotton Cardstock (SSS); Rose Heather Cardstock Bazzill Dotted Swiss; Silver Poster Board (Hobby Lobby); Foam Adhesive; Mama Elephant Labeled Messages Clear Stamp; Hero Arts Intense Black Ink; Glue.
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun die-cutting!