Blooming Garden Inspiration | Blooming Cards with Elena
Hi dear readers! Elena Salo is here again and I’m sharing the third and final post featuring Blooming Garden collection by Marisa Job. And for today’s post I created two cards using this beautiful collection.
Here I used several sets including Blooming Rose. This is my favorite set from this collection and I have lots of ideas for different types of flowers I can create with it. For me it is very exciting!
So, let’s start making these cards!
- Create 5×5” top folding card base.
- Die cut two panels with Top Floral Panel out of brown cardstock.
- Foam mount the panels onto the card base.
- Create a flower using Blooming Rose set of dies.
- Cut the flower into two pieces and adhere them onto the card.
- Cut out a thin stripe out of brown cardstock. Stamp sentiment and foam mount it onto the card.
- Add leaves to the flowers.
- Add dots with black thin liner.
- S4-916 Blooming Rose
- S4-915 Top Floral Panel
- PE-100 Platinum™ 6 Die Cutting And Embossing Machine
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
Brown Cardstock, Crème Cardstock, Hero Arts Cheer Messages Stamp Set, Centropen Black Liner.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope to see you soon!
Hi, I’ve been trying to confirm shipping prices for the card kit and small die of the month. I’m in Australia and when I went to check out I saw that shipping was $64 US. If this is correct then shipping is way too expensive and I’ll have to rethink the subscription. However I’d there is an error can you please advise what I need to do to fix this. Generally parcels I get from USA are around $15 to $20 US. Thanks, kind regards, Jo
Hello Jo, yes – this is correct. We are working on having more affordable rates available in the future. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Excellent posts Elena,
I loved the previous two posts too. I’m sharing it on Pinterest 🙂 This one too is very beautiful.
Thank you Dan! I really appreciate it!
Beautiful card. I was wondering how you got the flowers so detailed. Did you stamp them first with pink ink? I do love the colors you used.
Hi Brenda! Thank you for your question! I just die cut the petals out of pink cardstock and added some details with white gel pen.