Today I prepared for you one more project with the dies from new collection. I liked to work with Flower Background die and created this card.
- Create A2 top folding card base. Die-cut a panel using Flower Background Die out of white cardstock and adhere it onto the card base. Do it twice.
- Die cut a panel out of light blue cardstock and inlay everything but the flowers.
- Die cut a flower background out of light pink cardstock and inlay all the petals of flowers on the background.
- Die-cut a flower background out of light grey cardstock and adhere it onto the white one.
- Die cut leaves out of light blue cardstock using Floral Oval and a light grey circle using die from Special Day Frame set.
Die cut Middle Swirl from Special Day Frame out of light blue cardstock. Foam mount the smaller oval onto it.
- Foam mount the label onto the card base and decorate it with leaves. Add also some liquid drops to the card.
In mosaic cards like this I like to create dimensional frame adhering several layers together .Then I can easily insert small details into the gaps.
- S5-374 Special Day Frame
- S5-375 Flower Background
- S5-378 Floral Oval
- PE-100 Platinum™ 6 Die Cutting And Embossing Machine
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
White, Light Grey,Light Pink, Light Blue Cardstock; Double-sided Adhesive; Double-sided Foam Adhesive; Liquid Glue; Hero Arts Stamps; Nuvo Jewel Drops.