Special Moments Inspiration | Flower Background Card with Elena
Hello dear readers! Thank you for joining us again! Elena Salo elenasalo.com is here again. If you missed my previous post devoted to Special Moments Collection, you can read it here.
Today I prepared for you one more project with the dies from new collection. I liked to work with Flower Background die and created this card.
- Create A2 top folding card base. Die-cut a panel using Flower Background Die out of white cardstock and adhere it onto the card base. Do it twice.
- Die cut a panel out of light blue cardstock and inlay everything but the flowers.
- Die cut a flower background out of light pink cardstock and inlay all the petals of flowers on the background.
- Die-cut a flower background out of light grey cardstock and adhere it onto the white one.
- Die cut leaves out of light blue cardstock using Floral Oval and a light grey circle using die from Special Day Frame set.
Die cut Middle Swirl from Special Day Frame out of light blue cardstock. Foam mount the smaller oval onto it.
- Foam mount the label onto the card base and decorate it with leaves. Add also some liquid drops to the card.
In mosaic cards like this I like to create dimensional frame adhering several layers together .Then I can easily insert small details into the gaps.
- S5-374 Special Day Frame
- S5-375 Flower Background
- S5-378 Floral Oval
- PE-100 Platinum™ 6 Die Cutting And Embossing Machine
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
White, Light Grey,Light Pink, Light Blue Cardstock; Double-sided Adhesive; Double-sided Foam Adhesive; Liquid Glue; Hero Arts Stamps; Nuvo Jewel Drops.
Very Elegant card !
Very Beautiful card; I love this technique have to give it try.