Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you’ve been enjoying these mini posts sharing simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
This card, along with several other projects was featured in the Papercraft Essentials Magazine Issue #190. Be sure to grab this issue while it is still on the stand for more inspiration!
Project created by Creative Director Kim Kesti
Finished Size: 4.25” X 5.5”.
- Fold Pool Play cardstock in half to create card base, trim Beach Breeze panel to 4” X 5.5” and pop up to card base using foam adhesive.
- Trim Whip Cream panel to 3 ¾” X 5.25” and stamp swirls on panel using Beach Breeze ink; sponge additional Beach Breeze ink in center of panel for a soft sky “glow”.
- Stamp girl and fox images on additional Whip Cream cardstock using Black Licorice ink; color images using markers of choice and detail cut around both.
- Stamp sentiment in lower center of inked Whip Cream panel.
- Adhere girl and fox to Whip Cream panel using foam adhesive.
- Adhere finished panel to center of Beach Breeze panel.
- Affix blue sequins to card.
Coloring Tools: Copic Sketch Markers.
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun stamping!