Glimmer Essentials Collection – CAS and Colorful Geometrics
Hello crafty friends! It’s Jean here sharing two CAS cards created with the Glimmer Essentials Collection. This collection can be used for any number of occasions and was designed to work with the Essential die sets in the same shapes: circles, squares, rectangles, and ovals.
I couldn’t resist playing with bright colors to create a circle art card featuring tone-on-tone, glimmer-foiled circles in two sizes.
- Create A2-size card base from gray cardstock.
- Glimmer-foil the Essential Duo Lines Glimmer Circles in two sizes (1.77 in. and 0.77 in.) as follows: Red on red cardstock; Teal on teal cardstock; Citrine on yellow-green cardstock; Cobalt Blue on royal blue cardstock; and Tangerine on orange cardstock.
- Die-cut glimmer-foiled circles with 2 in. and 1 in. dies from the Essential Circles
- Die-cut Mix & Match Sentiments “Hello” twice (for extra depth) from white cardstock and glue together.
- Adhere circles and sentiment to card base; trim edges.
solid cardstock: red, teal, yellow-green, royal blue, orange, gray, white; glue.
Say “Congrats” colorfully and distinctively with tone-on-tone, glimmer-foiled squares.
- Create 4 ¼ in. square card base from gray cardstock.
- Glimmer-foil the Essential Duo Lines Glimmer Squares in four sizes (3.77 in, 2.77 in, 1.77 in. and 0.77 in.) as follows: Teal on dark teal cardstock; Citrine on yellow-green cardstock; Moondust on light teal cardstock; and Opal on white cardstock.
- Die-cut glimmer-foiled squares with 4 in., 3 in., 2 in., and 1 in. dies from the Essential Squares.
- Die-cut Mix & Match Sentiments “Congrats” twice (for extra depth) from white cardstock and glue together.
- Adhere squares and sentiment to card base.
solid cardstock: teal (two shades), yellow-green, white, gray; glue.
Thanks so much for dropping by! I hope you’re inspired to start glimmer-foiling with the Glimmer Essentials Collection!
These are beautiful! I love the bright colors!!!!!! The tone on tone glimmer is gorgeous!
Lovely designs, the first card made me think of The Jetsons for some reason. Thank you for sharing this lovely inspiration!
Donna de Gale-Kalloo
Loving these cards. The colours are so vibrant and outstanding that it catches your eyes instantly and the designs are so simple but makes a great impact.
Big deal. Just shapes and circles, but OMG the colors Jean combines makes these two very exciting cards. The teal and citrine is exceptional! The touches of foil are perfect and I am sure in person are even more amazing. With the right sentiment, these cards could be used for anything. Just love the idea!