Our July 2022 Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month preview & tutorials are here! Designed by Becca Feeken from Amazing Paper Grace this “Tiara Trifold” die of the month will have you creating gorgeous layered projects in no time! Versatile, elegant, and timeless. This die set features 13 dies.
Enjoy the step-by-step tutorial below as well as the video tutorial to get you started with this month’s kit. Make sure to show us what you create by tagging #AmazingPaperGraceClubKit & #SpellbindersClubKits on social media!
Catch step-by-step instructions below. Click photos to enlarge:
3 panels can be cut to create a trifold from a 6 x 12″ piece of cardstock. Tape Tiara Insert into outline die. The trifold die has no cutting line on the left side and a perforated cutting line on the right.
- First Panel: Working from left to right, place die down so that the left edge of paper butts up against the inside edge of die while at the same time aligning the bottom of the physical die with the bottom of your panel.
- Second Panel: Align the left side so you can just see the perforated line: make sure the bottom edge is lined up with the bottom of the panel. Run through again.
- Third Panel: Align the left side so you can just make out the perforated lines on the left. The right side edge should be just over the right end of the panel (and will not cut it). Align bottom of die to panel. When done, you have a trifold.
- Tape lattice insert into lattice outline. Cut out 3 times with White cardstock. Glue to each panel.
- Cut out corner leaf stems 4x from Green cardstock. Cut out flower layers from various colors of Pink cardstock 4x and flower centers from White 4x. Use stylus to round out all flower layers from back; flip over and push in the center to make dimensional.
- Cup flower centers from front. Glue together, staggering petals with each layer.
- Die cut Hello There 2x from Light Pink and Mirror Gold cardstock; glue together to create shadow with Gold layer. Stamp or heat emboss sentiment of choice on vellum and die cut with circle or shape of choice. Adhere to middle panel. Cut smaller vellum panel to write a note for third panel. Adhere flowers and leaves as shown.
Optional but not shown: Create a closure for your trifold by adhering scored closure motif to right edge of trifold aligning card edge with score line. Glue left edge of oval down on panel one to correspond with decorative protrusion. These panels have so much versatility.
Approximate Finished Project Measurement:
- Closed: 4.00 x 5.25 in I 10.2 x 13.3 cm
- Open Trifold: 12.00 x 5.25 in I 30.5 x 13.3 cm
July 2022 APG Die of the Month – Video Tutorial
Watch the video tutorial using this month’s kit below or on Youtube.
Here’s a closer look at the other projects created using July 2022 Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month:
For those who want to join multiple clubs to bundle and save, we offer Value Clubs and VIP Value Clubs. VIP Value Clubs offer members the most value and savings + members will periodically get BONUS Deals and Gifts. See all Value Club options here.