Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you’ve been enjoying these mini posts sharing simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
This project appeared in the Die-Cutting Essentials Magazine, Issue #33.
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Create 4 1⁄2 x 5 3⁄4” top folding card base out of white cardstock.
- Cut a piece of yellow cardstock to 4 x 4 1⁄2”, add brown shading to the edges and adhere it onto the card base.
- Die-cut parts of barrel out of brown cardstock and foam mount them onto the card.
- Die-cut several branches of grapes and leaves out of watercolor cardstock. Color them, place around the barrel and adhere with glue.
- Die-cut sentiment out of yellow cardstock, adhere onto the barrel and embellish with colored leaves.
- S4-878 Frame Charms
- SDS-135 Barrel of Sentiments
- SDS-132 Wine Corks
- SDS-134 Wine Glass Bottle Tag
- PE-100 Platinum 6 Die Cutting and Embossing Machine – 6″ Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
Boheme Bianko White Cardstock 320 GSM; Artelibris Air Bag Yellow Cardstock 120 GSM; Marmelo Chocolate Cardstock 165 GSM; Canson Mix Media Imagine Cardstock 200 GSM; Ranger Distress Walnut Stain Ink Pad; Glue; Ranger Distress Markers: Peeled Paint, Forest Moss, Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves; Double-sided Adhesive Tape; Double-sided Foam Adhesive; Tonic Pale Periwinkle Nuvo Jewel Drops; Zig.
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun die-cutting!