Cardmaking Inspiration | Wine Bottle Tag with Elena
Hello Spellbinders’ fans! Welcome back to our Cardmaking Inspiration series! We hope you’ve been enjoying these mini posts sharing simple cardmaking ideas and step by step instructions on how to make them!
Today we welcome Elena Salo as a guest on our blog sharing a fun “Thanks For Having Us” wine bottle tag featuring stamps and dies from our Wine Country collection.
This project appeared in the Die-Cutting Essentials Magazine, Issue #33.
Step By Step Instructions:
We have a full set of step by step instructions describing how to create this card.
- Die-cut Wine Glass Bottle Tag out of dark blue cardstock.
- Die-cut the inner element of the glass out of purple fun foam and one more out of purple colored paper.
- Heat emboss sentiment in gold embossing powder on the purple paper element. Add shading with a marker to mimic wine and cover with glitter. Foam mount “wine” onto the glass.
- Die-cut a branch of grapes out of watercolor cardstock. Color and adhere onto the glass.
- SDS-134 Wine Glass Bottle Tag
- PE-100 Platinum 6 Die Cutting and Embossing Machine – 6″ Platform
- T-001 Tool ‘N One
Plike Dark Blue Cardstock 330 GSM; Purple Colored Paper; Canson Mix Media Imagine Cardstock 200 GSM; Ranger Distress Walnut Stain Ink Pad; Ranger Distress Markers: Peeled Paint, Forest Moss, Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves. ● Purple Fun Foam; Dovecraft Embossing Stamp Pad; Hero Arts Gold Embossing Powder; Double-sided Adhesive Tape; Double-sided Foam Adhesive.; Tonic Pale Periwinkle Nuvo Jewel Drops; Zig Glitter Clear Brush.
Thank you for joining us today, friends! We hope you like this project and will give this idea a try! If you do, please share your project photos on social media and tag us so we can see!
Have fun die-cutting!
Such a fabulous house warming gift!! That tag is perfection!