Our January 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month is here! This “Sending Love” stamp set features made in the USA stamps from high-quality photopolymer for clear, crisp impressions. Our stamps create one of the best impressions on the market giving you a perfect stamped image every time!
Here’s a look at the January 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month – Sending Love:
JAN-2021 CSOM, JAN-2021 DOML, JAN-2021 DOM, Crystal Sequins, Pink Jewels, Crystal Jewels, Gold Heat Embossing Powder, Embossing Ink, Embossing Powder Tool, Heat Gun Embossing Tool, Heavy Weight White Cardstock, Liquid Glue, Mounting Craft Tape, Double-sided Tape, Platinum 6 Die Cut Machine and Embossing Machine, Paper Trimmer, Teal Ink, Pink Ink, and Yellow/Green Ink, Tool n’ One.
Happy Valentine’s Day Card
- Place over 3 small acrylic blocks each patterned heart stamp image from JAN-2021 CSOM.
- Stamp each patterned heart stamp image in a different section over a white card panel using 3 different color inks or, as many colors depending on your preference until a full pattern is created over the White card panel.
- Trim the edges off from the stamped card panel to H 5.0’’ X W 4.0’’ using a paper trimmer.
- Mount the patterned card panel with craft foam tape to add dimension over an A2 side folding white card base for a landscape design.
- Stamp with Embossing Ink the Happy Valentine’s Day sentiment included in the stamp set over a strip of white cardstock.
- Add Gold heat embossing powder over the stamping.
- Heat set embossing powder using a Heat Embossing Gun Tool.
- Mount the sentiment with a skinny strip of foam mounting tape to add dimension.
- Stamp with embossing ink and heat emboss with Gold embossing powder one of the sentiments in a heart shape included in the stamp set over a piece of White cardstock.
- Line up the die heart included in JAN-2021 DOM and then, run them thru your Platinum 6 Die Cut Machine and Embossing Machine.
- Mount the die-cutting and heat embossed heart over the card as is or, you can take a step further by die-cutting the center part of the small frame included on JAN-2021 DOM to die-cut a larger heart out of Gold cardstock to add a Gold frame to it.
- Finish the card off by mounting the layered heart (as shown in the image above) and glue down with liquid glue in 3 different sections of the card panel Crystal sequins to add a touch of shine.
- Love You Card
- Line up over an A2 White card panel the larger and detailed frame die from JAN-2021 DOM.
- Run the card panel along with the detailed frame die thru your Platinum 6 Die Cut Machine and Embossing Machine.
- Remove the die from the card panel and use your Tool n’ One to remove the small pieces from the intricate die-cutting frame.
- After all small pieces are complete remove from the frame, mount the frame with craft foam tape to add dimension over an A2 size top folding white card base.
- The JAN-2021 DOM includes a small, detailed frame so therefore, line it up over a Light Green cardstock and run it thru your die-cut machine.
- Repeat the same step 2 more times to die-cut another 2 detailed frames but, this time out of Light Pink and White cardstock.
- Carefully fussy cut the small Pink flowers out the Pink detailed frame with a small pair of scissors.
- Carefully fussy cut as well the greenery out of the White detailed frame.
- To assemble the inner detailed frame over the card, carefully glue down with liquid glue the Green detailed frame over the center of the card.
- Glue down with liquid glue the fussy cut it White frame over the detailed Green frame.
- Carefully glue down with liquid glue the fussy cut pink flowers.
- Die-cut a Gold heart using the center of the detailed frame die (in the same as the previous example)
- Inlay the die-cutting Gold heart into place using liquid glue.
- Stamp one of the sentiments in heart shape from JAN-2021 CSOM using color ink.
- Die-cut the stamped heart using the small die included in the set and adhere it over the Gold heart using liquid glue.
- Finish the card off by gluing down Pink jewels to add a touch of sparkle!
Sending Love Card
- Line up over a large piece of white cardstock the frame die included in JAN-2021 DOML.
- Run the die along with the cardstock thru your Platinum 6 Die Cut Machine and Embossing Machine.
- Use once again your Tool n’ One to remove the inner small die-cut pieces from the frame but, keep the large die-cutting hearts.
- Carefully glue down with liquid glue the detailed die-cutting frame over a W 3-5/8’’ X H 8-1/2” Slimline White card base.
- Stamp over 2 White die-cutting hearts with 1 or 2 different designs from the 4 patterned hearts selection included in the JAN-2021 CSOM with color ink.
- Stamp with embossing ink and Gold heat emboss one of the sentiment in a heart shape over the last White die-cutting heart.
- Mount the heat embossed heart in the center of the card.
- Line up over Light Green cardstock the foliage dies included in JAN-2021 DOML.
- Line up over Light Pink cardstock the flower dies included also in JAN-2021 DOML.
- Run them thru your Platinum 6 Die Cut Machine and Embossing Machine.
- Glue down with liquid glue the base of the flowers along with their detailed layers.
- Embellish the card by gluing down in the lower side of each stamped heart 2 small cluster created with the die-cutting foliage and flowers.
- Slightly embellish the heat embossed heart.
- Stamp with embossing ink and Gold heat emboss once again the Happy Valentine’s Day sentiment included in JAN-2021 CSOM in the same way as the previous example.
- Foam mount the sentiment to add dimension in the lower/center part of the card.
- Finish the card off by gluing down with liquid glue a combination of Pink and Crystal-Clear jewels to add a pop of shine!
January 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month – Video Tutorial
Watch video tutorial using this month kit below or on Youtube:
Here’s a closer look at the projects we created using our January 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month:
We have several Value Clubs available!
Die Hero Club (includes Small, Large and APG Dies of the Month) and The Works Club (includes Small, Large, APG Dies of the Month + Card Kit of the Month) and other Value Clubs. See all Value Club options here.