Beginner Easy DIY Christmas Pocket Album with Barbara Kind
Hello crafty friends! This is Babi and I am so excited to share with you a beginner easy DIY Christmas pocket album with What a Fun! collection.
- Trim white cardstock to 3 ¾ x5 ” to create the main panel.
- Blend Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire and Ground Espresso Distress Oxide over the panel to create the wintery background.
- Use trees and grass stencil from you stash with Distress Black Soot and Forest Moss to create more contrast with the background.
- Sprinkle white paint for a snow effect.
- Attach the die-cut legs with an eyelet to the panel. Place the upper body on top of the legs with foam tape and avoid covering the eyelet. The legs should be a bit loose so they can move back and forth.
- Add the die-cut title with foam tape.
- Add sparkles to embellish.
- Glue the panel onto a 4 ¾ x6” thick acetate sheet.
- Use a mushroom puncher to create two holes in the acetate.
- Add 2 discs to bind the cover onto the pages.
I hope you feel inspired to create beautiful Christmas projects using these amazing pre-cut sets. They are so versatile and fun to use on craft projects.
Don’t forget to check Spellbinders’ social media for more inspiration.
Hope to see you soon!