Hello! I’m Jen Kotas from Who Stole My Glitter and I’m happy to be back today to share three cards featuring the Take Action Sentiments Stamp Set. There are stamps to use with a shaker and a light-up card as well as the scratch-off cards I’ll be making today.
You may want to add a piece of printer paper over the scratch-off sticker sheet when die-cutting to prevent damage to the sticker.
- Stamp the penguin from the FransFormer Snowy Penguins Stamp Set on an A2 card panel and color with alcohol markers. Adhere to an A2 card base.
- Stamp the snowflakes, ice swirls, and sentiment on the belly in a light blue ink.
- Stamp the starburst from the Take Action Sentiments Stamp Set on a separate piece of cardstock with blue ink and cut out with a circle die.
- Stamp the scratch-off sentiment and arrow from the Take Action Sentiments with black ink.
- Die cut a circle the silver scratch-off sticker sheet, remove the backer, and place over the sentiment on the belly.
- Attach the starburst circle then adhere the scratcher with a removable glue dot.
- Emboss all but 2” of a piece of white cardstock with the Autumn Serenade 3D Embossing Folder.
- Stamp the sentiment from Hummingbird Sentiments Clear Stamp Set with black ink on the flat portion of the panel.
- Die cut the pieces from the Sunflower Serenade Etched Dies out of colored cardstocks. Assemble and adhere to the panel.
- Stamp the scratch sentiment and arrow from the Take Action Sentiments with black ink on the other side of the stem.
- Cut the gold scratch-off sticker sheet to fit over the sentiment, remove backer and place over stem.
- Add the scratcher with a removable glue dot to the flower center.
- Die cut the ornament from the Festive Ornaments Etched Dies out of white cardstock and topper from gold mirror cardstock three times each. Die cut two small circle dies as well.
- Add red ink to the ornaments and circles, darker at the edges.
- Stamp sentiments from Silly Santas Clear Stamp Set with black ink. Stamp the starburst from the Take Action Clear Stamp Set with the same red ink then the scratch-off and arrow on the smaller circle from black ink.
- Die cut a circle from the gold scratch-off sticker sheet, remove backer and place over sentiment on the ornament.
- Emboss a piece of white cardstock with the Peppermint Stripes Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the toppers to ornaments the add ornaments to panel, looping gold thread through the topper and securing on the back of the panel. Cut off overhang.
- Place the panel on an A2 card base then add small circles. Use a removable glue dot to hold the scratcher to starburst.
Pink and Main Scratch-Off Sticker Sheets, Pink & Main Scratchers, OLO Markers, Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide, Lumberjack Plaid Distress Oxide Ink, Hero Arts Intens-ified Black Ink, gold metallic thread, Removable Glue Dots, Bearly Arts Precision Glue